General Trading Chat

iwillwin

Haan bhai thoda bahot kaam options me bhi kar lete hain....but I am a beginner there...

Smart_trade
I booked profits in DMart also today......next target Rs 2000 but will get a few corrections before that.

Smart_trade
ST da how to decide amount allocation for portfolio constituents....say for eg dmart, bajfinance... If one has investable amount of 10 lacs, both stocks are bluechip, then to invest 10 percentage in one and 20 in another how to decide on it....have named above two stocks only because these were being discussed....if the stocks are say jubilant food and hdfc life....
Time horizon is say 3 years

iwillwin

Haan bhai thoda bahot kaam options me bhi kar lete hain....but I am a beginner there...

Smart_trade
I booked profits in DMart also today......next target Rs 2000 but will get a few corrections before that.

Smart_trade
ST da how to decide amount allocation for portfolio constituents....say for eg dmart, bajfinance... If one has investable amount of 10 lacs, both stocks are bluechip, then to invest 10 percentage in one and 20 in another how to decide on it....have named above two stocks only because these were being discussed....if the stocks are say jubilant food and hdfc life....

One can use equal allocation if one is conservative.....but depending on growth of the company, management quality, visibility of growth,corporate governance one can change the allocation.

In my portfolio highest allocation a stock gets is 20 %.......I have given higher allocation to HDFC Bank,Bajaj Finance,HDFC,DMart,Bajaj Finserv, and less allocation for other stocks like Maruti,L&T,RIL,Bata,Biocon, etc....

Smart_trade

Prataap_2013

Piyush Goyal: AMC or ARC for faster resolution of bank NPAs

Goyal was in Mumbai meeting the heads of public sector banks from west and south zones to discuss ways to improve credit flow in a “risk mitigated manner and also help banks achieve global standards in terms of governance and banking process”.

Goyal also made it clear that banks will have to take a final call on consolidation and maintained that the government is not going to micromanage what bankers should be doing.

Rajnish Kumar, chairman, State Bank of India who was present at the meeting said that the Indian banking system is currently fragmented. “The size of Indian banks compared to global banks is still small otherwise. Such a fragmented banking system is not able to support the growth aspirations of the country,” he said.

XRAY27

Simple.Trader

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Where did you find this info of insider trade?
In Screener.in. Once you add the scrips in your watchlist you would be able to see it in the dashboard.Also if you subscribe for alert you would get an email daily morning 5:30 AM.

1528600143919.png

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Sir,
So it's better to book at 13, rather than waiting for a downclose (to find out it's playing out or not)?
I am not trading in this counter...I am booking profits on my investment positions .So if it goes up, I still have lots of DMart to sell more....so I will book out when everyone else is gung ho and buying......will buy when everyone else is scared and starts talking about bear market......corrections will come...just 3 days back all were scared and talking of no return in this year...we will be ready to buy happily when others are selling with fear.

ST
Sir, this query is about the recycle condition when a setup that started prior to completion of CD, prints more than 18setup consecutive bars. My question is by the time the setup gives more than 18 setup bars, the stoploss of CD13 (where 'R' appeared finally) that had already completed would have already hit.
Then why this condition is mentioned separately, one reason could be that I am missing something, so asking or rarely if the 18bars are somehow completed in consolidation.

Vivek

Last edited: