General Trading Chat

pannet1

hi,

how to make nest show P&L like zerodha.
i get very confused on how to know the P&L of overnight positions and as well as several trades scaled in and out intraday.
can anyone explain me on how to configure it (Nest) properly to show this.

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
Need an urgent help.
Is there any degree based on trading/market which is equivalent to masters degree, both in India and abroad? Distance education is preferred. And also please tell me the eligibility and approx cost.

Thank you.
Often Nse website in their home page shows the market-related MBA programs and Postgraduate Diploma programs that are equivalent to MBA. See nseindia.com now. There are two programs. One is Weekend program.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
Kotak made a new high today in a down market when other banks got beating.....that shows strength in that counter.....it will fly high when the going gets good.

ST
Sir,
I have two sets of data on daily, one based on last traded price close and the other based on post-market adjusted close. Which one should be used for counts? Would it be better if LTP data be used for stocks and adjusted data for indices?

iwillwin

If interest rate are hiked or we move away from accommodative stance market may fall further or may not make new highs in 2018...
Was going through the period of 2010 to 2012 when there was increase in interest rates

St sir, what is your opinion on increasing crude price and auto sector underperforming.even great performers like Maruti, eicher, tvs are not showing strength since budget downfall.

Thanks