General Trading Chat

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.

lemondew

mystox/rksv never had an issue where sl doesnt get triggered in cover order. Did they. Someone said they have issues. But it was more related to delayed quotes and delayed order punching. Not something this serious.

Has anyone faced issue with mystox bo/co orders

D

Do you plan to take this further? Please keep people here updated in case you do so that we know what to do when such nonsense happens
I have lodged a complaint with SEBI and NSE. Let's wait for it.

Raj232

mystox/rksv never had an issue where sl doesnt get triggered in cover order. Did they. Someone said they have issues. But it was more related to delayed quotes and delayed order punching. Not something this serious.
Has anyone faced issue with mystox bo/co orders
Zerodha has always claimed that the orders placed were sitting at the exchange and not in their control. If the orders are being routed to the exchange then Zerodha is completely out of the picture as an intermediary. Now it seems that is not completely true, they are editing/modifying orders, etc. on a supposedly online platform. There is surely something fishy going on.
(especially when expected Net Profit is 120 Crores this year).

Last edited:
Zerodha has always claimed that the orders placed were sitting at the exchange and not in their control. If the orders are being routed to the exchange then Zerodha is completely out of the picture as an intermediary. Now it seems that is not completely true, they are editing/modifying orders, etc. on a supposedly online platform. There is surely something fishy going on.
(especially when expected Net Profit is 220 Crores this year).
India's own FXCM

XRAY27

This is the closing position

View attachment 24260

and this is what they said.

View attachment 24261
TP bro !!! broker terminals have some issues, but zerodha is on top with respective to technical break downs !!! thats why i trade with 3 brokers discount rksv for intra and remaining swing/positional with local broker where i can put orders through phone in case any issue with my terminal .normally zerodha people will not lift phone in case of issues...which was same from 2014 ..sad to see this !!!

All of us have suffered such losses due to software failure....such losses are bad enough, the worst feeling is feeling of helplessness and no control on the mounting losses. We save every rupee by tight risk control and such losses hit us very badly.

Thank God that the loss is defined and in this case is not a cripling loss.....I am sure TP will come out of it soon. I have had few such experiences of cripling losses due to software and system failure and in one case when I was a struggling trader, I had to borrow money to pay for the settlement obligation with all my capital wiped off due to a software snag and the broker refused to pay putting his finger on risk disclosure ducument we all sign...very scary thing to happen.

Smart_trade

All of us have suffered such losses due to software failure....such losses are bad enough, the worst feeling is feeling of helplessness and no control on the mounting losses. We save every rupee by tight risk control and such losses hit us very badly.

Thank God that the loss is defined and in this case is not a cripling loss.....I am sure TP will come out of it soon. I have had few such experiences of cripling losses due to software and system failure and in one case when I was a struggling trader, I had to borrow money to pay for the settlement obligation with all my capital wiped off due to a software snag and the broker refused to pay putting his finger on risk disclosure ducument we all sign...very scary thing to happen.

Smart_trade
How do we deal with it then?
I had a situation where I was sitting on 11000PEs right before last months crash(post budget) when markets were soaringhigh. I distinctly remember converting the position to delivery/margin from Intraday and even then Fyers liquidated it. Although it wasnt as bad as what you said but I would have been sitting on a huge profit which just went out of the window and the broker took it pretty callously. There has to be some way to address this besides taking it in our strides