General Trading Chat

simplebuthard

Working as Trading Assistant. Hire me !!
There are few heavy weight stocks' quarterly results coming in this week. This is going to be the trend decider and nitro booster for the bull markets.

Last week we have seen slightly disappointing results of IT sector but that was well expected as the sector goes through such hefty period.

In coming week, Reliance, Ultratech, ibull housing, lic hsg finance, axis bank, Kotak bank, M & M financial are few heavyweight results.

The probability to markets go sidewards or downwards are negligible but upside is poised to break with huge volumes despite being expiry week.

Yeah, Reliance result tomorrow, so the market may see some contra move in the last hour or so.
NF

Congestion zone at 9145 and then 9195
Should reach there

If trades above 9125 or 9115 (min)
There are few heavy weight stocks' quarterly results coming in this week. This is going to be the trend decider and nitro booster for the bull markets.

Last week we have seen slightly disappointing results of IT sector but that was well expected as the sector goes through such hefty period.

In coming week, Reliance, Ultratech, ibull housing, lic hsg finance, axis bank, Kotak bank, M & M financial are few heavyweight results.

The probability to markets go sidewards or downwards are negligible but upside is poised to break with huge volumes despite being expiry week.

These days I get too many phone calls asking whether I would subscribe to their trading calls giving service. When to avoid more conversation, I tell them that I dont trade any market they say "your number is listed here" . I wonder how this traders numbers are leaking...only possibility is from broker's backoffice or exchange backoffice from where someone is selling this confidential information.

Very unethical practice.

Smart_trade