General Trading Chat

I dont have aadhaarcard and i have not yet got it from government. But bank is not letting me to do any transaction in my bank account without aadhaar number. They are being so rude to me because of aadhaar number. I have already linked my Pan number in the account but still they are killing me. Is there any law for banks to collect aadhaar number of account holder as mandatory? If not, Can I sue the bank for this issue or how should i report this issue to government for the rudeness of this bank? Please guide me
I'm also not an aadhar fan but I made my aadhar card recently as it become almost unavoidable. As for bank transactions are concerned I have not even linked my PAN account with my old SBI account and they do not bother me about anything. I will advise you to write a kadak letter to the top authority of the bank warning them about your rights and illegality of their rule.

Last edited:
A suggestion to all those who are not having aadhar card or not an aadhar fan

Please, please, spare some time from your daily routine and do the formalities to get one for oneself and not only for oneself but other members of the family too, as AADHAR will be a new GOD for identity purpose and for work/formalities related with govt. departments. (like previously it was VOTER ID)

BNF

No clear indications, but mixed indications.

I will attribute this fall to a very common bearish pattern, that has done with after making a low of 18822. Though in the process, there is still a probability to move towards around 18750, if breaches 18800.

And if breaches 18750, phir to bears ki maujan hi maujan. :lol:

But my take will be on the positive side
I will look for 75/100 points if holds/trades above 18833. :D

NF

IMO, the fall has been done with or may be left little bit more, may be upto 8344 or 8322.

Now, if holds/trades above 8344, then I will look for around 8383 +

vijkris

Learner and Follower
:lol:

USA me Trump ki Sarkar isliye,

Market me Bears ki Sarkar.....:D
ha ha

not because of this
on the other hand,
Supreme Court will also deliver verdict on Union Budget date
Then, we may have a big move if UB is postponed.

So, not on the basis of news/verdict etc.
but on the basis of technical analysis