General Trading Chat

Cannot wait for Trump's trade war to start. Perhaps that is what the markets need to reflect the real fundamentals. Firing Janet Yellen would be icing on the cake. :D
Firing on China or Russia would seal the deal :D

As expected pull back is happening!
Now I have new update on Nifty. Earlier I was expecting it to be a triangle. Now the whole pattern turns out to be a leading diagonal and followed by a pull back. Now we have to see impulsive down. and it is likely to make a new low below 7800 again.
The leading diagonal which is named as wave A is of length 1077 units. So wave C could be of any of the below
0.618%=7798 (High probability)
0.786%=7618 (High probability)
1 =7389.5 (High probability)
1.23%=7137 (low probability)
1.382%=6980 (very low probability)

In the major triangle since all time high in 2015 C leg of each of the triangle legs have retraced to 1.23%. So we cant ignore possibility of 7137. At the moment we can focus on 7389.5 as the first level and when it reaches there we can look for reversal point.Ideally we should look for reversal around each of the above mentioned Fibonacci levels. Because we never know where the reversal and momentum come in place as we are foreseeing around 1000 points correction.

If there is any change in my view or the pattern i shall post as required

Now I have new update on Nifty. Earlier I was expecting it to be a triangle. Now the whole pattern turns out to be a leading diagonal and followed by a pull back. Now we have to see impulsive down. and it is likely to make a new low below 7800 again.
The leading diagonal which is named as wave A is of length 1077 units. So wave C could be of any of the below
0.618%=7798 (High probability)
0.786%=7618 (High probability)
1 =7389.5 (High probability)
1.23%=7137 (low probability)
1.382%=6980 (very low probability)

In the major triangle since all time high in 2015 C leg of each of the triangle legs have retraced to 1.23%. So we cant ignore possibility of 7137. At the moment we can focus on 7389.5 as the first level and when it reaches there we can look for reversal point.Ideally we should look for reversal around each of the above mentioned Fibonacci levels. Because we never know where the reversal and momentum come in place as we are foreseeing around 1000 points correction.

If there is any change in my view or the pattern i shall post as required
any specific reason for putting yr email id in your signature :confused: u want members to contact u ??

So tonight it is "Dunston checks in" releasing in white house:rofl: