General Trading Chat

Fcnr bonds are maturing and due in September. $26 billion dena hain. News main ziyada coverage nahin aa raha hain.

That's your next event.
Chinta waali baat nahi hai, Rajan saab ne bandobast kiya hoga. Sad these fools kicked him out.

i hope she wins ..will be good both for country and her...acha nahi lagta ..bharat jaise bade country mein 10 medal bhi nahi jeet pa rahe ha...
Ayega Bhai...aaj Gold to apna hi hai....:thumb:

Her opponent in the finals Carolina Marin of Spain is a left hander....it will be difficult to play against a left hander....let us see how Sindhu and Gopichand handle this challenge....

Gold to hamara hi hai...dont ferget to watch the finals on TV and cheer her up.....

Smart_trade

India's PV Sindhu will be playing for gold this evening at 6:30 our tme....yesterday' match was great...don't Ferget to see her playing today.

ST
She is female Sachin Tendulakar in the making. I saw here y'day for the first time. Highly impressed. I too have played badminton at club levels. Have seen and played against good players. Gut feelings say she is gonna win gold for India.
I also love badminton,I love to play it in winter season.I think she is female Ronaldo , Why? Ronaldo's body structure is rare in football, so he did such unbelievable goals in football history. Body movement of Sindhu is like leopard.One thing she has to improve is body line smash and gold medal is to Sindhu .:D

wisp

Her opponent in the finals Carolina Marin of Spain is a left hander....it will be difficult to play against a left hander....let us see how Sindhu and Gopichand handle this challenge....

Gold to hamara hi hai...dont ferget to watch the finals on TV and cheer her up.....

Smart_trade
I will be watching today for sure! Watched the replay of the semis late last night. Also watched live her match against Canada. She is awesome!

vikas2131

Smart_trade
i can relate to it..when i was mohalla champion of badminton ..i was not as good playing against left hander as much i was against right hander :D

wisp

i can relate to it..when i was mohalla champion of badminton ..i was not as good playing against left hander as much i was against right hander :D
In doubles tho Gutta was having trouble because she was a left hander? Is that correct?

In doubles tho Gutta was having trouble because she was a left hander? Is that correct?
i did not watch the match..ST da would know..
Yes when a lefthander partners with a right hander,dono ki racquets ek doosre me phus jati hain.....vikas mohalla championship me aisahi hota hoga na ?:D:D

Smart_trade