General Trading Chat

Retail bulls got butchered. GST discounted, monsoon discounted, what is the next trigger/excuse you have?

How long will they distort the mkts with helicopter money? That too is gonna end soon. God forbids if Fed hikes rates in September and our economy continues to underperform. Hell may break loose again!

India's PV Sindhu will be playing for gold this evening at 6:30 our tme....yesterday' match was great...don't Ferget to see her playing today.

ST
She is female Sachin Tendulakar in the making. I saw here y'day for the first time. Highly impressed. I too have played badminton at club levels. Have seen and played against good players. Gut feelings say she is gonna win gold for India.

She is female Sachin Tendulakar in the making. I saw here y'day for the first time. Highly impressed. I too have played badminton at club levels. Have seen and played against good players. Gut feelings say she is gonna win gold for India.
Yes,she made few mistakes in the first half of the second game...after that Gopichand told her to play rallies and go for kills only when sure and that did the trick in the second half....I had played Badminton in inter college tournaments so could relate to the game more.....she was damn good in second half of the second game.

ST