General Trading Chat

so vwap gap caused that upmove, right?
Nah, it didn't work out today. A bearish gap seemed to be coming up, but didn't really get underway and reversed to end in only a small downside.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
How would it behave on series of losing trades on high leverage ?
Not much problem.. I hv over all 60-65% winning trades..max loss per month limited to 40-60%, max profit 80-100-120% with high leverage..
I keep 80% profit out of the table end of month..as number of trade/day is high, all averaged out..less bet per trade..high frequency..
Price action SAR type trading on 3m/10m chart..But now I find trading Crude is easier than nifty..nifty don't move much like crude mostly..shifting to crude slowly..

dreammerchant

Not much problem.. I hv over all 60-65% winning trades..max loss per month limited to 40-60%, max profit 80-100-120% with high leverage..
I keep 80% profit out of the table end of month..as number of trade/day is high, all averaged out..less bet per trade..high frequency..
Price action SAR type trading on 3m/10m chart..But now I find trading Crude is easier than nifty..nifty don't move much like crude mostly..shifting to crude slowly..
Headstrong, I'm following the same principle, higher the lot size lesser the breakeven, I trade for 20 points in Nifty with Bracket Order to make use of the leverage, 80% it works when we follow price action minding the S/R...

20 points target
10 points SL
5 points Trailing

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

amandeep86

How many trades per day do u take and whats the average Sl and Risk reward ?

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader

Kabira 21

Confusion:

I took just 10 points NF scalp on a pivot break.The entry was very late.
XX60-XX50.I monitor other scrips too,few goes UP,few goes Down,I get always like this :annoyed::confused: which to ride and which not.
Why this? Because when I was trading only Nifty,it was in a tuktuk mode and other stock futures were flying crazy and some of my friends here(non TJ) used to message me EOD like they made 4k,8k,16k,20k trading stock fut that too on a single lot.

So,this is my problem mot of the times actually.To trade NF or Stock Fut or Option Scalps.

you got me on this?