General Trading Chat

LoneWolf

Yes swing short still intact....intraday short closed.

Smart_trade
@Smart_Trade

I am often dealing with issue in intraday trading.. I am trading 5M chart, as per my system, the short came 9:45 bar low, (PL below Prev day low). But that sudden fall, gave me a slippage.. In that case where a SHORT entry can be taken (after slippage) ? Answer in your free time..

@Smart_Trade

I am often dealing with issue in intraday trading.. I am trading 5M chart, as per my system, the short came 9:45 bar low, (PL below Prev day low). But that sudden fall, gave me a slippage.. In that case where a SHORT entry can be taken (after slippage) ? Answer in your free time..
You could have taken 1/2 position after slippage at best possible location and remaining 1/2 when sideways range around 7860-65 was cracked.

ST

amandeep86

Most people think making 500 pt/month gross in nifty is impossible..Liar Liar...:lol:

I trade nifty with 3m...take 250 trades/month on average..I loose at least 400pt net on tax etc..
Still I don't do swing trade...coz I can manage risk better with BO/CO,,stop loss less..
Even 150-250 net/m is good..gross600+:)
Now..You can say 250 trades for 150pt profit..what a stupid trader..

But... here... I am using high leverage using BO/CO..u r using 90k for 1lot. I m 15k for 1 lot.. so my 150pt = 900pt in swing trading...in terms of % return..
sab apna apna trading style hai.. janab.. hamara istyle bhi kuch khas hai..

chaho to follow kar sakte ho.. top secret bata diya...
How would it behave on series of losing trades on high leverage ?

Cant say it trapped me or not but my longs triggered again after hitting SL in the morning. No shorts were triggered whole day.

vivektrader

In persuit of financial independence.
so vwap gap caused that upmove, right?
No vwap gap helps in the direction of day's trend (in today's case DT), and it should be more than 45-50 at least. Had that been the case the bulls (strong :))would have been trapped and there would have been further down move. The gap was small.

Regards
Vivek