Gann vibration system

Well done bro ..... I appreciate your efforts but don't get it wrong.

GANN is Living Legend in sense as there's no absolutely proof what he did and how. So now he would be living till mkt existence with HIS mystic formaulae and theories.

But in fact what you are doing is playing with natural numbers and making your own rules that fits for any strategy.

For any method /strategy to work you have to observe it's movement and then accordingly you have to forcibly adjust/modify/create some rules so that it should work for YOU and AFAIK there is no single strategy exist on earth which would be equally beneficial for other trader too.

Where everybody has it's own interpretation of price is called MKT and that's why it exists.

In ALL it's game of Risk, Discipline and patience.

Good luck Bro.

Well done bro ..... I appreciate your efforts but don't get it wrong.

Thanks brother.

GANN is Living Legend in sense as there's no absolutely proof what he did and how. So now he would be living till mkt existence with HIS mystic formaulae and theories.

Exactly...

But in fact what you are doing is playing with natural numbers and making your own rules that fits for any strategy.

Gann himself played with number theory like natural, squares and square root etc....nothing more than that. I interpreted his law of vibration in my way and succeed.

For any method /strategy to work you have to observe it's movement and then accordingly you have to forcibly adjust/modify/create some rules so that it should work for YOU and AFAIK there is no single strategy exist on earth which would be equally beneficial for other trader too.

I have observed my Gann Vibration system practically from long time and it works other too as well. I disclosed the same to some group of members and worked well and applying successfully.... This is not a forcecibly applying system when the number appears we are on high alert and take the trade. No mess. If it is works for me it should work others also. There's no doubt. It is a proven thing as far as my knowledge from others feedback. I'm not telling this is the only single strategy for the markets...it is one of the method from Gann Analysis. My all methods are gann analysis based only. Once we get the numbers/timings after that no adjustments/modifications done based on the real time activity. If the results/numbers are not working for particular stock, then I throw away that stock, I will not follow that. There is more symbols in the market...! It is all pre-defined rules. If, I get some results from analysis I will stick to them.

Well...some more clarity from me this point : "For any method /strategy to work you have to observe it's movement and then accordingly you have to forcibly adjust" ---- For me....after observing the stock movement I'm not doing analysis. After my analysis then I'm testing/observing it's movement accordingly with my set of rules/results. If it works good, if not move to another.

There is no qualified, certified Gann Analyst(s) to prove any Gann Method is correct or incorrect. If it works from Gann theory we can assume this is the system.

Where everybody has it's own interpretation of price is called MKT and that's why it exists.

In ALL it's game of Risk, Discipline and patience.

Yes, agree. But we can minimize the risk with simple rules.

Good luck Bro.
I guess, surely you have knowledge about Gann Analysis.

All in all you raised some good points....to answer me. :)

Thanks for good words...

The following post prepared on November 12, 2016. So, I'm not updating all the latest QUESS price action. check yourself on the chart with given vibration numbers.
==============

Vibration Number : QUESS

Symbol : QUESS

Vibration numbers : 7 and 8

Using above Vibration Numbers action in the QUESS trading :

Method :

You may add all the digits of stock high price 5+0+9+3+0 = 17 = 1+7 = 8 and you get resultant in single digit. Then 8 is the vibration number.

Likewise add all the digits of stock low price 4+5+2+5+0 = 16 = 1+6 = 7 and you get resultant in single digit. Then 7 is the vibration number.

If you add all the digits of stock high or low price and if you get single digit resultant as 5 number. This is not vibration number.

12th July High 509.30 declined to the low of 452.50
14th July low 452.50 to high of 512.00
18th July high of 512.00 to low of 475.10
25th july low of 475.10 to high of 651
4th August low of 587.50 broken and declined to 505.60
16th August low of 505.60 then all the way to 672.00
(This low broken in a spike on 29th sept, but not closed below that vibration number)
25th October high 611.00 then see the low and current price on the chart.
(On 1st nov. 611.00 high broken but not closed above that)
Again 2nd Nov. low 592 to 515 on 9th Nov. :)

now 611...is a barrier for the stock.

after 611....of vibration high traded at the high of 704....

Attachments

Thanks for your reply and more light on system ..

"Well...some more clarity from me this point : "For any method /strategy to work you have to observe it's movement and then accordingly you have to forcibly adjust" ---- For me....after observing the stock movement I'm not doing analysis. After my analysis then I'm testing/observing it's movement accordingly with my set of rules/results. If it works good, if not move to another. "
forcibly adjust : to filter some noise in system one includes additional rules to main system so that it should work in future as per past movement or occurrence. But GOOD to know that you are moving to another rather to adjust .

The most important is winning the trade and GANN was presumably famous for that with high accuracy. I'm not sure about your Vibration system because as of now you have given only past correlation !!

I hope you would be different from others who claim successfully learnt/practiced/interpreted GANN system but making money only by teaching/seminar not by the system/theory itself !! Even not showing at any point they traded like using that system.... for what reason you know.

For intraday timings for each scrip , once i also tried by dividing each day ( 3600 min as per GANN retracement time and adding calculation with related scrip magical number.... it worked BUT of course it was not 80% .....

Will read more about your timing and theory

waiting for your future predictions as per system... Best of Luck

Last edited:
The most important is winning the trade and GANN was presumably famous for that with high accuracy. I'm not sure about your Vibration system because as of now you have given only past correlation !!

Here I have given only past correlation and demonstration. Real live trades snapshots posted some where about Cardamom Commodity Futures, Force Motors... search with my name or gannvibration system. As per forum rules here I can't mention the names where I have posted.

For intraday timings for each scrip , once i also tried by dividing each day ( 3600 min as per GANN retracement time and adding calculation with related scrip magical number.... it worked BUT of course it was not 80% .....

For intraday timings my method is completely different what you have done in the past. See my posted intraday timings analysis...today I'm posting the chart how todays timings worked out in NF futures.

I hope you would be different from others who claim successfully learnt/practiced/interpreted GANN system but making money only by teaching/seminar not by the system/theory itself !! Even not showing at any point they traded like using that system.... for what reason you know.

My aim is to demonstrate how gann theories working even now, when the gann is worked out some 80-100 years back. Actually I have started my analysis is to find simple price support and resistance analaysis for my own trading. But, fortunately I landed on different system and catch the point. I'm much more confident that I will not conduct any teaching/seminars. This is not my profession....this is my passion towards the market.

I will post one more Gann Vibration System of NSE Futures either century textiles or Tata Steel Futures with demonstration.....That's it. After that I will think to continue to post any new scripts or not..

Today's NIFTY Intraday Timings capture :

Attachments