Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday , as in trading, you will find that scaling up is far more difficult than developing new things :)

All the best :up:
Hi @timepass, thanks for the heads-up. We'll take the necessary steps to ensure a proper scale-up. If you were referring to @bull375's complaint, I won't be able to comment on the delay before receiving his details. I shall post once I have the details and I check with the team.

Hi @timepass, thanks for the heads-up. We'll take the necessary steps to ensure a proper scale-up. If you were referring to @bull375's complaint, I won't be able to comment on the delay before receiving his details. I shall post once I have the details and I check with the team.
I am referring to the basic nature of the business being "Retailing", rather than a technology business. You will have irate customers all the time, hope some team experienced in customer handling deals with them rather than the technicians.

@Tejas Khoday Sir, I got trading activated on 11th of OCT. However I'm still not able to trade due to non activation of demat account. I've been told that it will take 5-7 working days to get demat activated, but its not live yet. Please check. id : FP0777

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Bracket Orders are now available for derivatives on FYERS! Please note the following details are applicable as mentioned below.

1. All near-month futures can be traded.
2. All near-month currency futures (Cross currency not included).
3. Options buying using BO enabled only for Nifty near month options.
4. Options selling using BO enabled for all near month options.
5. Weekly options are not enabled.

Hope this will be helpful in your trading.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday Sir, I got trading activated on 11th of OCT. However I'm still not able to trade due to non activation of demat account. I've been told that it will take 5-7 working days to get demat activated, but its not live yet. Please check. id : FP0777
Hi @ccmoradia, IL&FS has acknowledged the receipt of your documents on 12th October and counted from then onwards, today is the 7th working day (They don't work on weekends, as expected). Our team is following up with them to get it done at the earliest. As a brokerage, we're pretty fried about these delays too. We are going to apply for our own depository participant license (DP) very soon. Once, it is under our control, we assure you that the account opening time will reduce substantially.

Thanks for your patience.

Hi @ccmoradia, IL&FS has acknowledged the receipt of your documents on 12th October and counted from then onwards, today is the 7th working day (They don't work on weekends, as expected). Our team is following up with them to get it done at the earliest. As a brokerage, we're pretty fried about these delays too. We are going to apply for our own depository participant license (DP) very soon. Once, it is under our control, we assure you that the account opening time will reduce substantially.

Thanks for your patience.
Thanks for the prompt reply on this Tejas!. Appreciated.

pannet1

hello Fyers (the users),

i was little down on health and lost track of the post here that was talking about system resources. If you are using purely web platform for your trading, you could explore GNU/Linux OS. There are plethora of GNU/Linux flavors available and then one could install Min browser. Imagine using lot of system resources only for the Win* OS to run and not for the main purpose (trading).

These days setting up GNU/Linux OS is very easy. However, please take care when you install it along with a Win* machine, particularly when its asking for which partition to use.

The screenshot of my desktop is to tempt you :)

Selection_014.png

D.Hatkar

Never stop learning.
hello Fyers (the users),

i was little down on health and lost track of the post here that was talking about system resources. If you are using purely web platform for your trading, you could explore GNU/Linux OS. There are plethora of GNU/Linux flavors available and then one could install Min browser. Imagine using lot of system resources only for the Win* OS to run and not for the main purpose (trading).

These days setting up GNU/Linux OS is very easy. However, please take care when you install it along with a Win* machine, particularly when its asking for which partition to use.

View attachment 29867
Happy to meet another Linux user. I myself run Deepin Linux on my spare laptop. However, my main laptop runs Windows because I cannot live without gaming. I've never tried MX Linux. How's it? And I've heard about Min Browser. I'll give it a try. But FYERS Web runs fine on Chrome 70 for Windows. TradingView is using more resource with every update it seems.

Take care of your health. Good day.

hello Fyers (the users),

View attachment 29867
Happy to meet another Linux user. I myself run Deepin Linux on my spare laptop. However, my main laptop runs Windows because I cannot live without gaming. I've never tried MX Linux. How's it? And I've heard about Min Browser. I'll give it a try. But FYERS Web runs fine on Chrome 70 for Windows. TradingView is using more resource with every update it seems.

Take care of your health. Good day.
It's always nice to meet other Linux users. I've been using Linux Mint for years. I've set up Windows in Virtualbox, which I'm VERY careful with, & not afraid to dump & re-install every now & then to ensure that there are no security issues. I use Tor browser to access Fyers Web. Will look into Min browser.