Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Tejas..can you reply for this
Hi @anildnr, Will have to look at your particular case and see what happened. If you can give me a full description of what your fund limits were before the trade was initiated, whether you had any pending orders at the time etc. Without that information, I will not be able to provide an accurate answer. If you do have the information with evidence, please do send us a mail at [email protected] and mention in the mail that I had requested you to send the mail so that our team can look into it.

Thanks.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
You guys need to provide detail introduction on all the indicators in your web platform. Few indicators are rare, there is no info available on internet. We don't even know the inputs. How can we use them?
For eg. Spread, Adv/Decline are the few examples
Yeah, we need to provide information on a lot of things @msdtime. We're looking for more resources on the communications side and we've put out a job listing on our website for the post of Communications Manager. If you know anyone who fits our criteria, let them know. You can get more details here. Any relevant references in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi Tejas
fyers platform is awesome compare to any other platform need some upgrades in user interface
* One of the main upgrades is auto save option of chart in trading view and fyers ONE which will be helpful for our previous analysis
* Alert in trading view
* IN Trading view can we have NIFTY and Bank Nifty index display..

anildnr

Hi @anildnr, Will have to look at your particular case and see what happened. If you can give me a full description of what your fund limits were before the trade was initiated, whether you had any pending orders at the time etc. Without that information, I will not be able to provide an accurate answer. If you do have the information with evidence, please do send us a mail at [email protected] and mention in the mail that I had requested you to send the mail so that our team can look into it.

Thanks.
Hi tejas..thank you for reply. Not sure where i can get my wednesday october 22nd orderbook both executed and rejected ones now.
But here i can provide summary. I have 1.8 lakhs in my account and i placed 4 lots of bn call option sell order and it is executed. Later i placed 4 lots of bn put option sell order and it got rejected with popup saying that margin required us around 12k... so immediately i placed order for 3 lots put sell and was executed as my plan us to take short straddle.

Later i went to positions page where i can see my 4 lots of ce sell and 3 lots of put sell.i clicked on the put sell quantitu and clicked on "add position" and tried to sell one more lot i.e 40 quantity of put.it was executed.

Not only once you can check my order book on Wednesday it was like 160,120 and then 40 separate. I am pinging my id to ur personal message.

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi tejas..thank you for reply. Not sure where i can get my wednesday october 22nd orderbook both executed and rejected ones now.
But here i can provide summary. I have 1.8 lakhs in my account and i placed 4 lots of bn call option sell order and it is executed. Later i placed 4 lots of bn put option sell order and it got rejected with popup saying that margin required us around 12k... so immediately i placed order for 3 lots put sell and was executed as my plan us to take short straddle.

Later i went to positions page where i can see my 4 lots of ce sell and 3 lots of put sell.i clicked on the put sell quantitu and clicked on "add position" and tried to sell one more lot i.e 40 quantity of put.it was executed.

Not only once you can check my order book on Wednesday it was like 160,120 and then 40 separate. I am pinging my id to ur personal message.
Hi @anildnr, You have sent me your client ID in a personal and I have replied to it.