Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday

Not sure if you received/checked my DM/PM, hence trying here:

While I was going through this thread - http://www.traderji.com/community/threads/fyers.105097/ I read somewhere in this thread demo account (I understand Opening a trading only account, then account opening and AMC are free?) for some time is possible. Could you please let me know, how can I get the Demo access?

Also, Couple of Q's:
1. Do you give margin against MF holdings etc for trading in Futures/sell options and for Intraday stocks?

2. I was going thru' FAQs https://fyers.in/faqs/ and saw this:
When is IPV done?
Either upon collecting the account opening forms directly from you or once the necessary documents have been received, our executive will conduct the IPV through the web camera.
Q: The collection of account opening forms directly is in Bangalore only?

3. You have mentioned you guys need to improve the backoffice, I know its early to ask this but very relevant. In backoffice do you provide the FY end PnL which is easy to file returns?

Cheers!
Hi, if you open a trading account with us, the AMC for trading account is basically free. Since the demat account will be of IL&FS they charge a regular AMC. However, if you want to link your existing IL&FS demat account, it would be convenient for you. We used to allow linking of other third party demat accounts but we have stopped that practice considering the confusion that everyone will go through in the event of selling stocks that you purchased through us.

1. Currently, we give margins against ETFs and stocks. MFs to be added to this bandwagon soon once BSE MF Star is enabled. For this, your MFs must be dematerialized. We will workout a mechanism for this but honestly, so far people don't generally pledge their MF holdings with us.

2. You will have to courier the forms to our registered address. Post that, we will conduct IPV online.

3. Currently, our Back-office provides FY returns. You can share the P&L statement with your Chartered Accountant to help you file returns. In the alternative, you can also file returns through ClearTax. We are tied up with them to provide you easy tax filing services. You can use this link. We don't make any money out of this and don't have any vested interests in promoting ClearTax.

Last edited:

VJAY

Hi, if you open a trading account with us, the AMC is basically free. Since the demat account will be of IL&FS they charge a regular AMC. However, if you want to link your existing IL&FS demat account, it would be convenient for you. We used to allow linking of other third party demat accounts but we have stopped that practice considering the confusion that everyone will go through in the event of selling stocks that you purchased through us.

1. Currently, we give margins against ETFs and stocks. MFs to be added to this bandwagon soon once BSE MF Star is enabled. For this, your MFs must be dematerialized. We will workout a mechanism for this but honestly, so far people don't generally pledge their MF holdings with us.

2. You will have to courier the forms to our registered address. Post that, we will conduct IPV online.

3. Currently, our Back-office provides FY returns. You can share the P&L statement with your Chartered Accountant to help you file returns. In the alternative, you can also file returns through ClearTax. We are tied up with them to provide you easy tax filing services. You can use this link. We don't make any money out of this and don't have any vested interests in promoting ClearTax.
Dear tejas khoday,
So you now not link other demat accounts to open trading account with you?

Hi..
Can we able to trade both NSE/MCX under single fund after you activate MCX trading.

There should not be any excuse here as SEBI allowed it one year ago.

onequorauser

this sort of errors keep on popping up at all the inopportune times. This is the fourth time I am trying to place an order. Orders are alos taking too long to get executed

Please resolve this. Your webplatform is amazing in terms of the things it offers but this is the kind of problems which are extremely discouraging

1529557946648.png

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi, if you open a trading account with us, the AMC is basically free. Since the demat account will be of IL&FS they charge a regular AMC. However, if you want to link your existing IL&FS demat account, it would be convenient for you. We used to allow linking of other third party demat accounts but we have stopped that practice considering the confusion that everyone will go through in the event of selling stocks that you purchased through us.

Dear tejas khoday,
So you now not link other demat accounts to open trading account with you?
No, we don't. It's a hassle to he honest. Especially when you sell stocks through the original broker with which you have a demat account. Our platform will not get to know that right? Because there is no intimation mechanism.

VJAY

No, we don't. It's a hassle to he honest. Especially when you sell stocks through the original broker with which you have a demat account. Our platform will not get to know that right? Because there is no intimation mechanism.
I meant for trade in F&O only ...intraday purpose

@Tejas Khoday

I already have Demat account with ILFS through another broker, if I link that existing ILFS demat, will I be able to:

1. Trade in EQ intraday?
2. Take delivery?
3. Sell from from my holdings in ILFS demat as well through Fyers?

Last edited: