(If address changes)

9. Change of Bank details
(If bank details changes)

10. Change of Mobile no and Email id Updation form
11. Demat out standing amount
( if any)

12. Rs 150/ Franking and Notary Charges
13. Kra modification required

As you can see, it's quite a cumbersome procedure and hence most people just open a new account. All these hassles will be resolved once we become a member of the depository ourselves.
I did not know it's this complex when you said I can sell shares from Demat when I change the POA to you guys.

I hope you did NOT type these in ;-) and copied/pasted from elsewhere ;-p

Hello Fyers Team,
first of all thanks for the refund of the brokerage on 30 day challenge and a wonderful certificate.
i have a doubt on order placing. Almost all instances i placed only CO @ market price at market opening for my preselected scripts. So every time i have to open on Fyers web The order window then to select CO then quantity. Is there any settings available to predefine CO market with constant Qty? on your Fyers web and Fyers one. please clarify. @Tejas Khoday

Last edited:

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
I did not know it's this complex when you said I can sell shares from Demat when I change the POA to you guys.

I hope you did NOT type these in ;-) and copied/pasted from elsewhere ;-p
I wish it was not that complex too, but the regulations and compliance for a simple change are cumbersome. Hence, we ask clients to open a new IL&FS demat account just to avoid this entire hassle altogether.

Typing is not the issue, Implementation of change of POA is. After all, I have typed 1000+ messages our Traderji thread so far :).

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hello Fyers Team,
first of all thanks for the refund of the brokerage on 30 day challenge and a wonderful certificate.
i have a doubt on order placing. Almost all instances i placed only CO @ market price at market opening for my preselected scripts. So every time i have to open on Fyers web The order window then to select CO then quantity. Is there any settings available to predefine CO market with constant Qty? on your Fyers web and Fyers one. please clarify. @Tejas Khoday
Hi @nrmkvl, You're welcome! Hope it helped keep track of your trading performance on a daily basis. With regards to pre-defining your order placement preferences, we have started working on it already. There have been others on this thread who have pointed this out. Very valid feedback, we are doing the needful and will keep you all updated.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
@Tejas Khoday Sir a long waiting request for PIVOT on Fyersweb
Hi @jd1234, There are some pros & cons when dealing with any third party. Of all the global companies that use TradingView as a front-end charting platform, FYERS follows up with them most vigorously to implement new features. Trust me when I say, we are on it. Our primary role with this is to first ensure that the update is given on the API so that we can do the needful at our end. The second step is when our tech team really comes in.

Hi @jd1234, There are some pros & cons when dealing with any third party. Of all the global companies that use TradingView as a front-end charting platform, FYERS follows up with them most vigorously to implement new features. Trust me when I say, we are on it. Our primary role with this is to first ensure that the update is given on the API so that we can do the needful at our end. The second step is when our tech team really comes in.
News announcement features for liquid stocks. When can we expect news announcement feature for liquid stocks in Fyers Web?