Fyers 30 Days Challenge - Discussion

i suspect , new login ID's are created by same person with different name for advertising purpose..its only my thought, i may be wrong too..
No no.. nothing to doubt. Just that the words from the older members of TJ would carry greater weight with me.

Anyway, I am waiting for Fyers to introduce Bracket Orders, and receive feedback on it, and then join them. They have created a good impression in the forum so far.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
All the Winners of our 30 Day Challenge will receive certificates on Monday via registered emails. Apologies for the delay, we have been working on the cover order functionality and other things. Going forward, certificates will be given after the winner's brokerage refund has been made on or after the 5th of every month.

Have a pleasant weekend.

All the Winners of our 30 Day Challenge will receive certificates on Monday via registered emails. Apologies for the delay, we have been working on the cover order functionality and other things. Going forward, certificates will be given after the winner's brokerage refund has been made on or after the 5th of every month.

Have a pleasant weekend.
Thanks Tejas for the certificate initiative, i will show it to my Mom first.

Hi Tejas,
Earlier Fyers was not my first trading option, but after 30 days challenge initiative i am using it as my primary account though only for trading. Fyers customer service are one of the best/ trading platforms too are best in industry.
One request/advise for traders like me who rely mostly on technical analysis software's for trading. there are some trading software like Spider iris/Falcon 7/MT 4/Amibroker etc. can you make some-type of partnership or arrangement with these companies so that trades like me can get these software on reasonable prices and these companies benefited by getting more access to clients through Fyers clients. some discounts brokers are now using it and giving the benefit to the trades for example Upstox/zerodha is providing Fox trader from Reliable software solution at almost 50% prices compared to what we will get directly from them.

also one more thing by when Fyers isgoing to start MCX trading.

Thanks.

cloudTrader

Hi Tejas,
Earlier Fyers was not my first trading option, but after 30 days challenge initiative i am using it as my primary account though only for trading. Fyers customer service are one of the best/ trading platforms too are best in industry.
One request/advise for traders like me who rely mostly on technical analysis software's for trading. there are some trading software like Spider iris/Falcon 7/MT 4/Amibroker etc. can you make some-type of partnership or arrangement with these companies so that trades like me can get these software on reasonable prices and these companies benefited by getting more access to clients through Fyers clients. some discounts brokers are now using it and giving the benefit to the trades for example Upstox/zerodha is providing Fox trader from Reliable software solution at almost 50% prices compared to what we will get directly from them.

Thanks.
In your profile pic your background place seems so very near to nature. Can you share which is this place ? The small cottage is quite attractive

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
Hi Tejas,

Thanks.
Hello @Fs0046-fyers, Hmmm good ideas. Yes, we can do that too. But so far we've been busy building and bettering our own systems rather than just providing plug and play solutions/discount offers for third party softwares. Our own products are No. 1 priority to us right now and it is likely to stay that way. We are open to partnering with other software companies too but tell me something - Will that really solve an existing problem that is unresolved by other brokers? If yes, how? Because, currently our platforms are already 100% free.

MCX is on the horizon. We are following up with the exchange to speeden up the process.

Tejas Khoday

Co-Founder & CEO, FYERS
i suspect , new login ID's are created by same person with different name for advertising purpose..its only my thought, i may be wrong too..
Hi, not true. These are genuine reviews by customers. In a way, we just asked some of our clients if they'd like to share their experiences on a trading forum and some of they agreed. That's all it is. As you know, we like to build engagement and this is a part of that initiative. Maybe they could post certificates if they wish to. It's really up to them.

Hello @Fs0046-fyers, Hmmm good ideas. Yes, we can do that too. But so far we've been busy building and bettering our own systems rather than just providing plug and play solutions/discount offers for third party softwares. Our own products are No. 1 priority to us right now and it is likely to stay that way. We are open to partnering with other software companies too but tell me something - Will that really solve an existing problem that is unresolved by other brokers? If yes, how? Because, currently our platforms are already 100% free.

MCX is on the horizon. We are following up with the exchange to speeden up the process.
Hi Tejas,
Thanks for the reply, for me there is a big difference between a Trading Platform and a Technical analysis software, i am more incline towards technical analysis software like Spider software/Falcon 7. A best in industry trading platform still can not be compared with a technical analysis software due to its chart qualities and robust analysis tool and historical data from 1990s.
Fyers Trading platforms (all 3) are best in market and equal to global leaders but still we can not compare them with Amibroker/MT4.
Regarding Plugin solutions i thing there is no need for that with fyers as already we have everything in Fyers one/trading view which you are providing free of cost.

my idea is more for technical software(preferably Spider/Falcon7) which i used after market close. and we have to pay 40-50K for one segment only, i think these software companies can give good discount to customers if there is a partnership with the broker.

Thanks
Sachin