Fyers 30 Days Challenge - Discussion

come on timepass, it should be 30 working days not calender 30 days. please correct me if i am wrong.
There is no "it should be" this or that. No rules about it. It's a discount broker. They brought out an incentive scheme. The scheme is not inconvenient to the customers. Don't expect the discount broker to spend too many resources on it.

@Tejas Khoday,

I was told that providing a 30 day challenge is a very bad idea by a highly rated professional trader. At the outset while it looks like you are giving refund faster by 2X than a 60 Day Challenge, the probablity of one winning the challenge is far lesser when compared to a longer period challenge. Please reconsider the challenge period.

Writing this because I really want FYERS to cement its no.2 spot amongst discount brokers. Thanks for your understanding.

Sincerely
on behalf of trader community
I disagree to your opinion, a good trader/investor will make money in all the situations, i don't think any one will trade according to 30 days challenge. its like a reward to those who trade with discipline, so trade according to your technicals and knowledge and at the end of the month you will get some brokerage refund.

I agree that a good trader should do well irrespective of whether it's 30 days or 60 days. Nonetheless, even if we consider the average traders, given that most traders lose money in the long-run, it should be obvious that, so far probabilities are concerned, the odds of them having a profitable day would be greater than the odds of having a profitable week, the odds of having a profitable week would be greater than the odds of having a profitable month, & of course, the odds of being profitable over a 30 day period would be greater than the odds of being profitable over a 60 day period, & thereby, for most traders, a 30 Day Challenge would increase the odds of getting a refund.

raju.vzm

Does fyers have mobile app? I want to know how good is it while comparing with kite app? Any reviews?

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

Its a wonderful initiative by FYERS. Iam sure that this broking house is going to go places, with the kind of platform as well as incentivisation to traders and Investors.
However, a few observations. As a trader /investor, i have a wish list of user friendly items, in the web platform, which Iam sure, others would want too.

1. Cost of acquisition and current market value denoting profit or loss.
2. Multiple watch lists
3. Multiple pop out charts to new windows.
Thx
Srinivasan Kannan