FX - Trading the Daily's

adityasaraf007

Thank uuuu........ Now...... get ready for a few questions coming along your way..... probably in the evening..... :)
OMG!!!!! Looks like I have got a lot of questions...... Of course, you know me, most of them must be quite silly....... You are going to get damn frustrated this time.... Let me go thru the whole thread once again..... Maybe, that might reduce your frustration...... :)

DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.... You still have chance to stop me..... :p :D

ayush2020

Hi Ayush,

Stay away from Crude for a fresh entry... will let you know...about entry....!!!

SG
SG sir in nifty gone short with 9sma and middle band cross over ... got 100++ point..

but again today we r near to 9 sma .. what we need to do ? now all the banks will fire on monday.. though i have bought call ..(as it has closed above 9sma )

asnavale

Hi Hills,

Standard Lot Size Of Gold Is 100 oz. & Standard Margin For The Same Is 4% While GCI Charges 1% Going By Their 1:400 Leverage & Prices Quoted On The Screen Is For 1 oz.

Since everybody here is familiar with Metric.....it would be nice to see what 1 oz is in grams....:)

1 oz. = 28.3495 grams.

SG

Although 1 oz = 28.3495 gram for all conversions, in case of Gold and Silver, 1 oz means 1 Troy Ounce, not the common Ounce,

1 troy ounce = 31.1034768 grams

Thus, Troy Ounce is heavier than common ounce by about 9.71%.

Although the definition does not make any difference to trading, this explanation is given for those who want to convert the international price(per Ounce) of gold or silver to our common unit in India, the Tola (10g) or the metric unit gram.

-Anant

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Metals 0
V Metals 1
V Energy 0
V Metals 0
V Metals 0