FX - Trading the Daily's

VJAY

Dear friends,
Please help ..in my GCI mt4 terminal data missing form 14th jan -24th jan 2012...Is this error in your terminal too..?I downloaded data from History Centre ....is this caused this error?

Bigbear

Hi SG,

I understood the TP levels of EU and AU..

But not for USDCHF, it has been kept under the BB.

Is it because BB of AU & EU has already been expanded. And when BB of USDCHF expands, it would lie near the TP levels of USDCHF.

But looks like you already exited USDCHF .. I just want to confirm the exit if it was because of the price touching the BB.

And i wanted to ask one more thing.
About position sizing in EU. When EU came below midde BB, we could have taken some profits off the table and when it went above the middle BB we could have added .
Just a thought...

Bigbear

Hi SG,

I understood the TP levels of EU and AU..

But not for USDCHF, it has been kept under the BB.

Is it because BB of AU & EU has already been expanded. And when BB of USDCHF expands, it would lie near the TP levels of USDCHF.

But looks like you already exited USDCHF .. I just want to confirm the exit if it was because of the price touching the BB.

And i wanted to ask one more thing.
About position sizing in EU. When EU came below midde BB, we could have taken some profits off the table and when it went above the middle BB we could have added .
Just a thought...
My bad! I have missed the clever part of the trades. SG has already done it.

:clap::thumb:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Metals 0
V Metals 1
V Energy 0
V Metals 0
V Metals 0