Fund Managers its a truth or biggest lie

Fund Managers

We can find so many similarities between Fund managers for debt & balance fund & head cashiers of a govt. bank both are working on a fixed terminology

and these fund managers used to provide 5% to 10% result with entry load, switching charges, exit load living their life coolly because they have to invest govt. project with sure less getable profit ,means they are providing very less benefit as compare to normal cooperative banks returns over FD'S.

Here head cashiers are much better then fund managers because who used to allocate the money with different sections without loosing a bit.

Those fund managers are working for growth fund those are more astonished because they used to take away the money from public pockets and say that equity investments are depends upon market risk if every thing is being done by the market then what is their role.

Example- I invested 1 lac. Yearly ulip plan in growth fund in jan 2007 now I have submitted 3 lacs from last three years and my current balance is rs 250000/- in place of rs 364000/- by normal bank fds interest return.

I mean to say that fund managers are financially experts they have huge money to invest & they know what time they have to invest? & what time they have to take their money from the markets. So this line is very wrong mutual funds or ulip investments in equities are depending upon market risks. If there is market then it has to up or down. & fund managers are the professional then they have to behave as per that other wise they are just like clerks

So if any investor loses his basic amount in any fund likes growth then surly fund managers are the not getting the market properly.

Fund managers and their ideas look very astonished but reality is very different

Last edited:

pkgmtnl

I suggest guys,
learn technicals and then do self investment,
use EoD data to study the movement,
believe me , if u do it in disciplined way in diversified stocks, u will not b at loss.

Or u can choose the 25 to 40 stocks and invest in them in rotationaly...

Dnt let ur money b used by others

I Feel guys,

Thanks very much to write such an encouraging quote like this I can understand the feel of your writing which is fully biased towards performance & professionalism, if any body is having that then performance is fully assured & your meaning is not harassed any body, just imaging about those who harassed economically then its very encouraging for fund managers that they have gain allot out of this up going market and defeat this statement all the way that equity investments are depend upon market risk under any situations . also provide solutions to their investors, those are invested in growth fund when market will be on its highest peak then in what way they can switch their fund to maintain their gain
So right information at right time is needed via E-mail, or news paper ad or a television ad and generate huge amount of trust inside your investors:thumb:

Last edited:
I Feel guys,

Thanks very much to write such an encouraging quote like this I can understand the feel of your writing which is fully biased towards performance & professionalism, if any body is having that then performance is fully assured & your meaning is not harassed any body, just imaging about those who harassed economically then its very encouraging for fund managers that they have gain allot out of this up going market and defeat this statement all the way that equity investments are depend upon market risk under any situations . also provide solutions to their investors, those are invested in growth fund when market will be on its highest peak then in what way they can switch their fund to maintain their gain
So right information at right time is needed via E-mail, or news paper ad or a television ad and generate huge amount of trust inside your investors:thumb:
Thanks very much to understand the meaning of this thread

Capricorn

Most fund managers base their decisions on long term basis and take calls based on fundamentals of companies as well as technical considerations so don.t expect them to jump in and out of stocks like daytraders.:) Look at a funds long term performance and investment profile before investing.

Cheers...

Most fund managers base their decisions on long term basis and take calls based on fundamentals of companies as well as technical considerations so don.t expect them to jump in and out of stocks like daytraders.:) Look at a funds long term performance and investment profile before investing.

Cheers...
Yes we can under stand the problems of fund managers

(1) They used to invest on long term basis

(2) They used to invest in good fundamentals of companies

(3) as well as they used to take technical considerations also

(4) Very importantly that they are paid worker

(5) Very importantly they do their work as per the code of their
Organization (Internal & External)

So we all can understand their problems. by all the troubles fortunately they will get some thing then at least they can fight from their organization to get a right to provide valuable information’s at right time to their investors those invested in growth fund behalf of their technical analysis as you mention earlier for switching their funds from growth to balance , debt or cash by E-Mail , any news paper ad or television ad, not only by this they will increase the gain of their organization but also investor will also get benefit & they will start to trust the organization tremendously.

If they can’t do this then I can feel their real problem:rofl: