Free nse mcx real time data in metatrader

Thanks to fxgood, ramdas & kiranjakka for their advice, suggestions, & helpful views.
I am able to download, install and view a demo account through BFD DEVELORERS.
Thanks to BFD DEVELORERS also.
But sirs I am getting a 30 min delayed feed.
Can anybody please enlighten on this delayed feed & help me get the real time data on bfd platform. THANKS in ADVANCE

mehtaka

I have a broco mt4 ...
i am having aluminum, gold,crude,natural gas contuinous charts...

also cbloomnews working? Coz whenever i got to that site, it takes to register the domain...
is anyone facing the same problem?

fxgood

Thanks to fxgood, ramdas & kiranjakka for their advice, suggestions, & helpful views.
I am able to download, install and view a demo account through BFD DEVELORERS.
Thanks to BFD DEVELORERS also.
But sirs I am getting a 30 min delayed feed.
Can anybody please enlighten on this delayed feed & help me get the real time data on bfd platform. THANKS in ADVANCE
sir that is not delay but only time zone difference with broker and our time zone i also asked about with bfd but they told its difference between server time and our local time which remains fixed

i got a surprise when i opened demo account using this server information which have real time nse and mcx data in metatrader.

67.192.253.165:443

procedure is just go to file > login in your metatrader and replace your server name with the ip above then press ok

now open demo account but select the newly entered ip address to open account, you are done, if any help needed then i will post screenshot details how to do it.
pls provide deatails..

fxgood

Yes its very simple now download BFD terminal from their website and register demo id and send that id to their support email and request it to keep it as registered id