Free nse mcx real time data in metatrader

fxgood

Hi shantanujatar ,

It was a broadcast . I beleive email id should be given properly so that we can would come to know about offers given by them.We can buy their service if we like it.

Regards,
Raju
Yes its internal email system they used not regular email but i am OK with that email system they use and may be many novice mt users are not aware were to check for internal email and how to reply to them

fxgood

BFD MT4: http://www.bfddevelopers.com/soft/bfd4setup.rar

In this MT4, you don't have to deal with all the nonsense about entering the IP and all.

Hope this helps.
Thanks a lot for this even i tried to find the direct MT installer but didn't checked much in their website but it was not there previously may be have added it later and just adding ip is quite easy task and not a very difficult one

fxgood

Hi shantanujatar ,

It was a broadcast . I beleive email id should be given properly so that we can would come to know about offers given by them.We can buy their service if we like it.

Regards,
Raju
Yes i provided my correct details like name, address, phone number and email id so we can get proper updates from broker if they have some new services etc

fxgood

More than 2000 free indicators are available for metatrader so it is not difficult to find one that suits traders needs