Free NSE BSE data downloader (EOD, Indices, Daily & Historical, Bhavcopy downloader)

Re: Free NSE BSE data downloader (EOD, Indices, Daily & Historical, Bhavcopy download

Hello All,

I am new to trading world and have been investing in certain stocks like SAIL and their options over last couple of months. I wanted to analyze the stock and options price using data in excel. Can someone please suggest from which sources I can get the same.

Thanks.

SavantGarde

Re: Free NSE BSE data downloader (EOD, Indices, Daily & Historical, Bhavcopy download

http://www.traderji.com/commodities/57531-how-trade-commodities-gold-silver-crude-oil-natural-gas-9.html#post660334

Hello All,

I am new to trading world and have been investing in certain stocks like SAIL and their options over last couple of months. I wanted to analyze the stock and options price using data in excel. Can someone please suggest from which sources I can get the same.

Thanks.

Hey All,

Thanks SavantGarde for the post.

Actually I am looking for minute wise data of stock options in excel format, say for Hindalco options. Can you please suggest some place where I can get the data in this format for any and all options and stocks listed on NSE.

Thanks.

http://www.traderji.com/commodities/...tml#post660334

Quote:
Originally Posted by exp_sum View Post
Hello All,

Thanks.

Hey All,

Thanks SavantGarde for your reply.

Actually I am looking for a source from where I can get minute wise or 5 minute wise data for options prices. For eg. say Call options prices and stock prices for Hindalco minute wise in excel or csv ... Can you tell me source for such data.

Thanks.

Getbhavcopy doesn't download the Indices Data for BSE since 1st October 2012.

BSE has redesigned their site, which is causing this error. Scrip prices come in fine. Only BSE Indices are missing in the final text file - all are filled with blanks.

A fix is needed.

S, BSE modified their data format in site..so bhavcopy not download bse values untill author redefine it..
happy trading...:thumb:

Hello maties..
I downloaded some data from GetBhavCopy and followed all the instructions to import the data into AmiBroker..
But i get nothing.. It's like nothing happens.. I use the Import ASCII thingy and once i select the file the chart in front of me is still blank..
Any help will be appreciated..

(I downloaded NSE futures data)

sr114

Hello maties..
I downloaded some data from GetBhavCopy and followed all the instructions to import the data into AmiBroker..
But i get nothing.. It's like nothing happens.. I use the Import ASCII thingy and once i select the file the chart in front of me is still blank..
Any help will be appreciated..

(I downloaded NSE futures data)
in ami import thru ascii means that u have to provide the format file - the format of the in which it has to import. without this nothing will happen.

so please provide a format file and import and then see the result.

sr

in ami import thru ascii means that u have to provide the format file - the format of the in which it has to import. without this nothing will happen.

so please provide a format file and import and then see the result.

sr
Yeah i created a text file and saved it in the Formats folder.. I followed all the steps given on the getbhavcopy's main website.. I created the format file.. The other time, i was able to get IEOD data and used Import Wizard to specify the things and i didn't get the options to change the time to get it to 15mins or 30mins or anything..