Free NSE BSE data downloader (EOD, Indices, Daily & Historical, Bhavcopy downloader)

Re: Free NSE BSE data downloader (EOD, Indices, Daily & Historical, Bhavcopy download

hey guys, I need a help...
I using Metastock soft(Offline Mode) with help of Getbhavcopy downloader,(EOD)
but now days i getting problem with getbhavcopy it not downloading data properly

any suggestion for alternative data feeding downloader....

pls help me out....guys

rajeshn2007

Re: Free NSE BSE data downloader (EOD, Indices, Daily & Historical, Bhavcopy download

hey guys, I need a help...
I using Metastock soft(Offline Mode) with help of Getbhavcopy downloader,(EOD)
but now days i getting problem with getbhavcopy it not downloading data properly

any suggestion for alternative data feeding downloader....

pls help me out....guys
This should be ok. check it out.

DATA

hi,

i have just started using the metastock 11 and got the eod datas from a friend but there is one problem the data is divided alphabetically means different folders have been made for e.g (ABC,DEF,GHI.....) the main problem is that i am not able to view all scrpit at a time.

and when i want to update the data how do i do that

plzzzz help me my id is [email protected]

wonderful tool "get bhavcopy" is not opening.Hemenji would u look in to the problem.problem is being faced by many users.alternatively will anyone provide any link to update today's datas in to same database.

I guess there's some Date issue (2012), Heman Ji should come up with some remedy for us shortly (hope its soon).. till then Fingures crossed.
Until Heman ji comes up with the remedy you can give a try an utility called NSE EOD DATA DOWNLOADER v2.0 i find it equally good.

Does anyone know if the issue with getbhavcopy is resolved? I am not able to download data.

bhavcopy downloader seems to work fine.
there is a demo of bhavcopy downloader on you tube. its very simple to use.
http://youtu.be/N5AbQHwVMB8