Free data from NSENOW to AmiBroker via Excel

Status
Not open for further replies.

TradersZone

Dear Users I Install This Files

My Problem Is I Am Not Getting Chart In Amibroker But Getting Update In Excel File

I Set Database Path Also In Both Same Place But Still Not Getting Chart In Amibroker Only Getting Updates In Excel File

Can Anyone Help Me

Thank You

sr114

Dear Users I Install This Files

My Problem Is I Am Not Getting Chart In Amibroker But Getting Update In Excel File

I Set Database Path Also In Both Same Place But Still Not Getting Chart In Amibroker Only Getting Updates In Excel File

Can Anyone Help Me

Thank You
Traderszone,

1st of all try with RT2.xls files then proceed to RT3.

read the info and try again all the process. u will get it in ami

sr

TradersZone

Hi After Market Hours I Play 30 Minute With All Your and Josh Brother Comments Finally Able To Sucess Backfill In Now But Real Time Not Done Yet As Market Close i Guess Real Time Will Also Work Tomo

Thank You Josh And Sr Brother

Thak you. Three responses are good to begin with.

The file is shared here:-
http://www.4shared.com/zip/KL4DX1Xh/NSENow.html

http://www.4shared.com/zip/KL4DX1Xh/NSENow.html

Minimum requirement is Excel 2007. Tested on Windows XP and Windows 2003 x64 Server.

1. Extract the zip file.
2. There are two files in it 1.NSE-NOW-VER1.xlsm and 2. NSENOW.format

3. NSE-NOW-VER1.xlsm can be kept anywhere. However, I recommend to keep it in C:\Program Files\NOW or C:\Program Files (x86)\NOW depending upon your version of windows, wherever your "NOW" application resides.

4. Open Excel. Click on the Office icon on top left and then click on Excel Options- Trust Center - Trusted Locations - Add New Location and give one of the above paths that you chose. This way, excel will open the .xlsm file with macros enabled. Otherwise, you will have to enable macros every time.

5. Move NSENOW.format file to format folder under - Your\AmiBroker\Path.
c:\program files\amibroker\format in most cases.

6. You can open the NSE-NOW-VER1.xlsm file

7. Check wheteher "Developer" tab is open else enable it thru Excel Options - Popular - Show Developer tab in Ribon.

You can see the code in Visual Basic.

Use the application only after backing your regular database. Create a new database, open Amibroker, open the new database and thereafter use it

Thanks

I am totaly new for this things, I have some quaestions

1. What is AMIbroker ?:confused:
2. How to use RTD function with TT ? (TT is iifl stock application for desktop):confused:
3. How to get ProgID:confused:
4. How to install this com addin to excel?:confused:
Pls Help ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

josh1

Thanks

I am totaly new for this things, I have some quaestions

1. What is AMIbroker ?:confused:
2. How to use RTD function with TT ? (TT is iifl stock application for desktop):confused:
3. How to get ProgID:confused:
4. How to install this com addin to excel?:confused:
Pls Help ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused:
Amibroker is a software to create price volume charts over time for scrips. It is useful for those using technical methods for share trading.

This thread is closed. Please see the new thread Here - http://www.traderji.com/data-feeds/...google-yahoo-amibroker-fcharts-qtstalker.html

josh1

Hi Josh,
After our last discussion on Keat to Ami, (which isint possible ) I spoke to my brokers who are willing to offer me Diet odin.
I have the foll queries;-
1) Is this method applicable to diet odin, if applicable is it the same method as the posted videos suggest ?
2) Is the data (both historical as well as current & intraday stored in a data base located in a folder on my hard drive, or some remote sever.

Pse do reply,

Daylyn
Daylyn

ODIN to AMI is feasible.

You are looking at the old thread. Please look at the new thread. http://www.traderji.com/data-feeds/...google-yahoo-amibroker-fcharts-qtstalker.html

Administrators,

Please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.