Following Rakesh Jhunjhunwala

SexyTrader

All the R.K.Damani & Jhunjhunwalas are just doing what they should be doing - making money :p

Not value-investing!

Dont expect to make money for yourself with their methods, these guys are well-versed at dropping the stake once everyone has entered the ring :p

All the R.K.Damani & Jhunjhunwalas are just doing what they should be doing - making money :p

Not value-investing!

Dont expect to make money for yourself with their methods, these guys are well-versed at dropping the stake once everyone has entered the ring :p
I agree with you man absolutely. thanx!...actually i am in dilemma whether to start investing in stocks or just trade them. hdfc mutual funds are already subscribed ...but when i hear about Titan, INFY etc...you know how it feels...:)

SexyTrader

I agree with you man absolutely. thanx!...actually i am in dilemma whether to start investing in stocks or just trade them. hdfc mutual funds are already subscribed ...but when i hear about Titan, INFY etc...you know how it feels...:)
Stick to the HDFC Mutual funds....atleast the better ones with a consistent track record!

If you wish to create a bouquet of value-investing stocks like INFY, Titan etc etc. you have to research them yourselves. Go and see what the company does, who are on board etc! Following any so-called expert is not going to make it easy, coz they are doing their research to make money for themselves, not to help the whole of India make money :p