Finvasia

Finvasia

Can we get trail like 1 week i that be great on our pc ?
i already have account with you

cann;t popup be disabled ? if there is popup it will kill whole logic of Automation.
i was kind a interested in technology but i want no human intervention using amibroker
is that possible ? or we need to wait .

PRESTO .:- pre approved lol i don;t want to give away my small fortune making strategy to anyone so thats not option .
Hi Yes, trial is possible. Please reach out to your Account Manager.

If you are fine with a pop –up, NEST plugin can be used. In case you want automation and do not want a pop-up, it is possible with PRESTO plugin. In both cases, you do not have to share your strategy with anyone including us. Thanks

Raj232

Hi Raj232,

We have two technology solutions for Amibroker integration.

1. Semi-Automated with NEST: You can activate plug in with NEST. Hence, all signals generated shall be pushed to NEST for trading as pop up and you can simply click for trade execution.

2. Automated with PRESTO: We have custom pre-approved strategy with NSE using PRESTO. You can enable our Amibroker Plug in with PRESTO and all trades shall be auto executed without pop up.

We shall be glad to share the demo if interested. Thanks!!
Previously, there was something like "transaction Password" that had to used for the trade. After internet explorer came out with the option of "save password" that was of no use, now they have started some additional popup.

Also it seems that Presto platform has some additional charges. Nest is not charged for by many brokers.

Finvasia

Previously, there was something like "transaction Password" that had to used for the trade. After internet explorer came out with the option of "save password" that was of no use, now they have started some additional popup.

Also it seems that Presto platform has some additional charges. Nest is not charged for by many brokers.
Hi Raj232, Transaction password is a one time process required at the time of NEST log in. The Pop up in NEST is an additional level confirmation for trade execution as required by SEBI and Exchange compliances. PRESTO has been approved to provide automation in AmiB and has additional charges. Thanks !!

OneThatGotAway

Dear Finvasia can transaction password be removed ? and can u extend pass change duration by 3 month like zerodha has done ?
in zerodha one does not need to type Transaction password.
If you cann;t no issue all is good i was just saying ............

Q 2 How soon can be expect Scalpert ? it;s coomming soon any ETA ?

Q 3 ALso ppls that use nest do they get mobile trading acess or no ?
i was on now , then updated to nest now is blocked now lol i wounder i lost mobile trading or ...

Q4 for those who op for nest . don;t they get mobile access in trading.. i just realised when now was disabled i thik my now mobile login also disabled ? so mhm go back to now ? or we have nest mobile too ?

Last edited:

Finvasia

Hi OTGA,

Dear Finvasia can transaction password be removed ? and can u extend pass change duration by 3 month like zerodha has done ?
in zerodha one does not need to type Transaction password.
If you cann;t no issue all is good i was just saying ............
Yes, Transaction password function can be removed for good on client request though we would advise investors to have this active for safety purposes. Further, pass change duration by 3 months shall be enabled for all clients over this weekend.

Q 2 How soon can be expect Scalpert ? it;s coomming soon any ETA ?
We are pushing to launch our BETA version in May 2017.

Q 3 ALso ppls that use nest do they get mobile trading acess or no ?
i was on now , then updated to nest now is blocked now lol i wounder i lost mobile trading or ...
NEST user shall be able to use SCALPERT for web and mobile version.

Q4 for those who op for nest . don;t they get mobile access in trading.. i just realised when now was disabled i thik my now mobile login also disabled ? so mhm go back to now ? or we have nest mobile too ?
NOW has NSE and BSE enabled with desktop, web and Mobile option. If user opts for NEST, we have to disable NOW.

Thanks

TraderRavi

low risk profile
hello finvasia
do you open accounts online or by hard papers ?
and do you provide any charting solution or pluggin to fetch data from now/nest to amibroker ?

OneThatGotAway

they doing all online no paper work ... if your aadhaar is linked to mobile then steps gets much easy.
Fetch data lol u not using Josh1 method Or mine nest 2 ami hehe? lol
Live chat with them on there site they guide u better :xd

mine account opening took little time as my aadhaar was not linked to phone

Last edited:

Finvasia

hello finvasia
do you open accounts online or by hard papers ?
and do you provide any charting solution or pluggin to fetch data from now/nest to amibroker ?
Hi TraderRavi,

We have Digital account opening if you have Aadhaar and KRA registered. Please contact our Live Chat Agents for any questions. They shall be happy to assist.

We have plugin to connect Ami Broker with NEST. Thanks