Finvasia

OneThatGotAway

Finvasia man
actually

NEST needs to be free of cost.. :xD

Make 1 year FREE NEST i am sure lot will switch over to you .

Aare ambani bhi 9 months tak free data diya lol

Now is free and doesn;t have payment gateway in Finvasia (pain in is NEFT / IMPS only in that)
Nest has payment gateway do remember that

Customer suppose is fantastic . My RM is Abi Dewan and he is good. He solves all my query instantly.
i am happy up til now

Last edited:

OneThatGotAway

salam do salam lo .......
india hai ... if u have $$ you have world in your feet

I hired a Good CA .after going to 2-3 CA i got 1 new CA he was costly but
solved ll my problem
Guys don;t be afraid of scrutiny all u need is Good CA thats it i was lucky i got one
Never go alone in Tax man office . he will say u bring contact note prepare this that ..
once u hire CA u won;t even go to office Ca can attain all session on your behalf.

Last edited:

Finvasia

Finvasia man
actually

NEST needs to be free of cost.. :xD

Make 1 year FREE NEST i am sure lot will switch over to you .

Aare ambani bhi 9 months tak free data diya lol

Now is free and doesn;t have payment gateway in Finvasia (pain in is NEFT / IMPS only in that)
Nest has payment gateway do remember that

Customer suppose is fantastic . My RM is Abi Dewan and he is good. He solves all my query instantly.
i am happy up til now
Hi, Appreciate your inputs. We shall try work on that. For now, NEST is free till June 2017. Thanks!!

Finvasia

Cool... can you throw some light on sending Amibroker buy/sell signals to NEST as buy /sell orders
Hi Raj232,

We have two technology solutions for Amibroker integration.

1. Semi-Automated with NEST: You can activate plug in with NEST. Hence, all signals generated shall be pushed to NEST for trading as pop up and you can simply click for trade execution.

2. Automated with PRESTO: We have custom pre-approved strategy with NSE using PRESTO. You can enable our Amibroker Plug in with PRESTO and all trades shall be auto executed without pop up.

We shall be glad to share the demo if interested. Thanks!!

OneThatGotAway

Can we get trail like 1 week i that be great on our pc ?
i already have account with you

cann;t popup be disabled ? if there is popup it will kill whole logic of Automation.
i was kind a interested in technology but i want no human intervention using amibroker
is that possible ? or we need to wait .

PRESTO .:- pre approved lol i don;t want to give away my small fortune making strategy to anyone so thats not option .

Last edited: