Fibotrader : An Excellent Free TA Software

;)
I was not knowing about this software i joined this community today i have downloaded this software today if found useful i will let all know the usefulness.
thanks.

Dear santosh
pl refer to the site stratstar for the movement of stocks and market. very useful site. your continuous observation, global and govt policies backround, 2% luck, non greediness, no sorrows from the loss in profit, physical fitness etc. makes you happy and successful. this is my experience.
thanks
md

plese help me . ihave downloaded the software, how to paste the data from bse and nse. , and how to stat using it , plese guide me, my id monacs@[email protected] plese help me , how to start using it step by step guide plese, i have wasted lot of money by subscribing to tips by brokers . you r the last hope

aabhi06

Hi all ,
I am having problem in downloading the main file from both rapidshare and 4share. rapidshare says file not found and 4share says something is invalid. How can I find this Main file. If any of the forum members could help me in this regard, it would be much appreciated. thanks in advance.
*** Abhishek.

aabhi06

Hi all member,
I am having problem in downloading the main file from both rapidshare and 4share. rapidshare says file not found and 4share says something is invalid. How can I find this Main file. If any of the forum members could help me in this regard, it would be much appreciated. thanks in advance.
--- Abhishek.

aabhi06

Hi all member,
--- Abhishek.

I tried all links to follow up to download both rapidshare and 4share. rapidshare says file not found and 4share says somethin requesting all member plz guide me.
Abhishek.

Dear Members,

Fibotrader for those who have not been able to purchase MS or AB.

Fibotrader is available as a completely free version. This has one limitation: The only data source available is the manual ASCII import.

As soon as the trial period of Fibotrader has expired, the program switches to the free mode automatically. Besides the data sources all other functions remain available without restrictions.

Tip: Software-Updates can be downloaded as usual through the AutoUpdate or from the website. This way you can always use the most up-to-date version of Fibotrader.

Some characteristic of Fibotrader is given below:
1. Powerful charting
2. Automatic strategy backtesting and optimization
3. Custom scripting
4. Portfolio management
5. Spreads
6. Watchlists/Alarms
7. Powerful filters
8. Multi-user support
9. statistical analysis

DOWNLOAD IT FROM THE FOLLOWING LINK :-
http://www.fibotrader.com/sw_downloads.php