Feedback on Odin

Dear members,
I have seen the trading terminals that are offered by the discount brokers and it seems to me that I would be more comfortable with a platform which is similar to Trade Tiger as I have learnt my trading on it and therefore I am comfortable at it.

So before I open an account with a discount broker who is providing Odin, I would like members to throw light on the issues that they have faced while trading with Odin. This would help me remain aware of the issues and stay alert regarding the same during my transition from one platform to another.

Would appreciate any contribution about the same..

Thanks

cloudTrader

I used ODIN for limited time. Trade Tiger is much superior to ODIN that is what I felt after using ODIN.

The installation of ODIN was done by the broker's tech dept. by making changes in the Registry of my PC.

All in all , I never looked back at ODIN after switching to NOW & NEST with discount brokers.

pakatil

I am using RKG ODIN since 5 yrs. No big issues. Small hiccups were there in initial days. Now after 10.02 version, it is pretty stable. Uses low resources.

I am also using Zerodha Trader.

My needs are very simple and I am very happy with ODIN. More dependable than Zerodha Trader.

Cheers

I used ODIN for limited time. Trade Tiger is much superior to ODIN that is what I felt after using ODIN.

The installation of ODIN was done by the broker's tech dept. by making changes in the Registry of my PC.

All in all , I never looked back at ODIN after switching to NOW & NEST with discount brokers.
What were the issues that you found?

I am using RKG ODIN since 5 yrs. No big issues. Small hiccups were there in initial days. Now after 10.02 version, it is pretty stable. Uses low resources.

I am also using Zerodha Trader.

My needs are very simple and I am very happy with ODIN. More dependable than Zerodha Trader.

Cheers
Can you tell me what were the hiccups that you faced earlier?
What makes you say that it is more reliable than zerodha trader?