Feedback on Odin

tradedatrend

a small advice

for trading purpose u can use Now (best in my opinion)

for charting you can use anyone i.e. Sharekhan's Trade Tiger, India Info Line's Trader Terminal or any which suits your need, just by opening a dummy account with them

a small advice

for trading purpose u can use Now (best in my opinion)

for charting you can use anyone i.e. Sharekhan's Trade Tiger, India Info Line's Trader Terminal or any which suits your need, just by opening a dummy account with them
But isn't it a hassle to operate multiple terminals?
Also, why is it that you say that Now is better? Are there any additional features?

Last edited:

cloudTrader

What were the issues that you found?
Not any specific issues , it can be just a matter of choice for me. I like those things in which I don't have to take help from somebody else again & again. I knew that if for some reason I will uninstall ODIN then I will again have to call the tech team for all the installation process. This is not the case with NOW/NEST , Trade Tiger , PIB etc.

tradedatrend

But isn't it a hassle to operate multiple terminals?
Also, why is it that you say that Now is better? Are there any additional features?
Best part of Now is that it is co-located software on NSE's server, orders are processed very fast

in small order you might not feel the difference, but orders are placed on Now faster than other platforms