Fchart Formula

thanx a lot........ i have done it....
i tried to add some script in it... in some scripts that is bhartiartl & mundraport system is saying that no end of day price available for it.... will you please explain me solution of it.... another thing is will we have to add individual scripts in this????
sorry but i m a beginner so pls explain me further....
thanx again....
yours faithfully....
Ruchir....

thanx a lot........ i have done it....
i tried to add some script in it... in some scripts that is bhartiartl & mundraport system is saying that no end of day price available for it.... will you please explain me solution of it.... another thing is will we have to add individual scripts in this????
sorry but i m a beginner so pls explain me further....
thanx again....
yours faithfully....
Ruchir....
You can import historical data for individual script as well as EOD for all scripts. If you download historical data from nse for any individual script, please save the csv file in the name of script. Like when you are saving data for Bharti Airtel , save the csv file as "BHARTIARTL" and import the same in Fchart. It is better you download EOD daily from nse which contains all script. Please go through thread "How to import EOD in Fchart" where you will find all details. However if you require any further information , please write in details.

Cheers

Himadri

ARMHM

There is a hell of a lot of difference between the word SCRIP and SCRIPT. Anybody who uses the word script as subtitute for stock should start using SCRIP --- P L E A S E. No offence intended.

Cactus

Good software.
It import data it self so better than other softwares in which you import data manually.

You can import historical data for individual script as well as EOD for all scripts. If you download historical data from nse for any individual script, please save the csv file in the name of script. Like when you are saving data for Bharti Airtel , save the csv file as "BHARTIARTL" and import the same in Fchart. It is better you download EOD daily from nse which contains all script. Please go through thread "How to import EOD in Fchart" where you will find all details. However if you require any further information , please write in details.

Cheers

Himadri
hi thanx as always for your support to me... i m using fc pro without any difficulty... but still in 2 confusions....
1) though you have explained me how to add other indicator in charts i m not coming to understand use of setting.>indicator.> page 1,2,3, of indicator...
2) unable to get adx chart in all 6 primary charts..... so please explain me the way how to use it.....
thanx in advance....

SGM

Cheers

Himadri
Hello Sir

Hope you are doing fine. I was compiling a list of systems / Methods discussed at traderji. I have included your presentation in Kolkata Meet in the list.

Have you posted it on the forum as a system? If yes can you guide me to the post/s.

Thanks

Regards
Sanjay

PS: Sorry to make an out of context post on this thread, couldn't PM so had to post it here.

hi thanx as always for your support to me... i m using fc pro without any difficulty... but still in 2 confusions....
1) though you have explained me how to add other indicator in charts i m not coming to understand use of setting.>indicator.> page 1,2,3, of indicator...
2) unable to get adx chart in all 6 primary charts..... so please explain me the way how to use it.....
thanx in advance....
If you want to change settings of various indicators, you can do so from setting > indicator menu. To plot adx in lower chart, please right click on any lower chart, click chart type and click DMI (Wilder's DMI).

Cheers

Himadri

Hello Sir

Hope you are doing fine. I was compiling a list of systems / Methods discussed at traderji. I have included your presentation in Kolkata Meet in the list.

Have you posted it on the forum as a system? If yes can you guide me to the post/s.

Thanks

Regards
Sanjay

PS: Sorry to make an out of context post on this thread, couldn't PM so had to post it here.
Dear Sanjayji,

I have already sent you PM on the above subject.

Regards

Himadri

Dear Himadriji,

I have gone through this excellent section of this Forum. I'm using FCharts since last 3 months, but ony for basic purpose. One can write his own formulae & work accordingly, its really a great thing.

Your Guidence helps us in everyway. Even I have a formulae which I calculate in excel, but I do not know whether it will work in FChart. If it is possible, please help & guide & please tell stepwise that where to write it.
The concept is like this -

20 Day

If today's close > previous 20 day's highest high Then
20 day's lowest low ( which will form the blue line )

If today's close < previous 20 day's lowest low Then
20 day's highest high ( which will form the blue line )

2 Day

If today's close > previous 2 day's highest high Then
2 day's lowest low ( which will form the BROWN line )

If today's close < previous 2 day's lowest low Then
2 day's highest high ( which will form the BROWN line )

is this possible to put it in Fchart & overlay on the main price chart ?

Please help & guide..

Thanks & Regards

Avinash Raste