Fastest Intraday in Amibroker. 0 Delay,Free. But.....

omkar,

Earlier, satya's stock tools was helping us to get rt data. But due to yahoo's erratic time stampings, stock tools is of no use now. Satya does not support stock tools any more as he has his own commercial software for this purpose and he says his commercial version overcomes this problem.

CoolRc software of coolworks has also same problem. Coolworks has not responded to requests to modify his software.

Obviously, you are reluctant to share your software, which we can understand.

But, can you help us in any other way to overcome yahoo erratic time stampings problem?

Regards

kgsirasangi,

Only way to overcome the problem is to change the time stamps to your system time on fly. As I said before, I have a rough code which is not usable for anybody else. To convert it to a software it'll take many days for me. Like any trader, I do not have that much spare time.

I dont know particularly about anybody, but people are reluctant to share utilities because of a very rational reason... the fear that, with increased bots, yah00 will make it, 20m+ delayed, to curb the load on its severs.

I heard, yah00 providing, rt data for small amount.. dont know if it's ava for indian exchanges or not. Infact, I also am looking for alternative... as it's not going to be the same way always.

Regards

TS have, easy but powerful language. But have its own limitations.but wide range of ready systems available there.
Thanks Omkar for your very prompt reply. Pls also let me know whether you use TS for intraday/EOD or both and what is the data source for TS and Amibroker.

Thanks

hello
i want to know the cost of this software and is this software really work while decission making , And one more thing is these software helpful for longterm trader.

Omkarmango,

Just help me with small write-up as to how to push data from your "screen" excell sheet to Amibroker database.

Thanx in advance and regards.

ggshah,

I did not know..people remember that excel sheet.
ne way.

To push data to AB somebody have to change the data fetching macro & add code to feed AB. As I mentioned in that thread I forgot the password of the excel sheet to modify the macro.

There is another way,

To pull the data from AB its done by the DDE way.
But thats not possible either ...this time problem is with AB.

To make AB, read data from Excel,(using DDE plugin) you have to create one excel sheet for each stock in single workbook. suppose you have 20 stocks to watch...you have to create 20 sheets named with each stock in single workbook, get data in to it & configure DDE plugin accordingly.
(you can read about this in ambroker yah00 group.)

omkar:)