Fastest Intraday in Amibroker. 0 Delay,Free. But.....

Dear omkarmango,

Did you check File-> Database Settings... ? Is the Base Time Interval: 'Tick' or '5 seconds'?

It is up to you to decide if and when you would like to share the source(looks like PIB) and method...however a better attempt to find a solution can be made if the data fetcher code/Ami settings are known to other members.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
- SD

Hello SD,

No even that setting does not help.

BTW because of this particular limitation in AB, I have stopped using it (AB). & using, far more powerful softwares now.

As there was no reason to carry this thread on,
For me this thread is closed now.

Regards
Omkar

PS: If delay of 3 or 5 seconds does not matter for you, you can go for Satya's stock tools. (You can search this forum for it.)
This is a free software, feeds Amibroker with tick data from yahoo. If you keep logged in yahoo, the delay is 3 to 5 seconds only.
This is not the thing I was talking about, but it's acceptable alternative.

PS: If delay of 3 or 5 seconds does not matter for you, you can go for Satya's stock tools. (You can search this forum for it.)
This is a free software, feeds Amibroker with tick data from yahoo. If you keep logged in yahoo, the delay is 3 to 5 seconds only.
This is not the thing I was talking about, but it's acceptable alternative.
Thanks for the suggestion, Satya's stock tools is a wonderful utility. I've been using the EOD converter to feed EOD data to Ami for a while. However for intraday data from yahoo, I only get Nifty data real time (ignoring the refresh interval that is), for individual security data it is at least 15 minutes delayed I found.

Thanks for the suggestion, Satya's stock tools is a wonderful utility. I've been using the EOD converter to feed EOD data to Ami for a while. However for intraday data from yahoo, I only get Nifty data real time (ignoring the refresh interval that is), for individual security data it is at least 15 minutes delayed I found.

Do you keep logged in yahoo (You must tick "Keep me signed in" option).

It's the game of yahoo cookies.
If you allow them, data is real time (delay in seconds).
if no cookies you get it 20 minutes delayed except Nifty.

Check if your browser is allowing yahoo cookies.
Check if your Antivirus is deleting them automatically.
If you do this properly you'll get data without delay.
Before my code I was using stocktools for atleast six months without delay.

Last edited:
With ami latest version & knowledge of AFL, its a good to use it.
even the new version have the limitation of minimum interval there.

TS have, easy but powerful language. But have its own limitations.but wide range of ready systems available there.

I was referring later, with custom codes & a black box.

Each & every software in the market have its own limitations & there is nothing that is complete. even cant dump AB completely, as it have it's own strengths.