Fanatic's View !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FanaticTrader

Better to avoid ABHISHEK for the time being
as it does not look good and a penny stock
also.
Thanks for the inputs columbus. The info put up here is purely on what looks on charts. Of course before taking position one would also need to look into other factors supporting the decesion. As I have mentioned in past well the scrips/counters are indeed for swing trading and if traded at right time can give good gains.

columbus

Date : 22nd October 2009
Scrip : Aftek
View : Bullish
Same thing can be said about AFTEK also .
It gained tremendously Two months back
for about 6 or 7 days.

vishalalluri

Hi friend,

This is Krishan, i am new to trading, i am unable to understand this charts, and i am unable to estimate market situation, could u plz help me how to understand this charts.

thanking you
HI KRISHAN

Everybody are new to markets one day and with experience you would slowly understand the situation of markets .

u can start with TEACH A MAN TO FISH thread in technical anlysis and all other threads in the technical anysis section to get a picture of whats happening with the charts .

i never knew what charts were 6 months before but i m happy with wat i have learnt in 6 months time actively being at traderji .

enjoy :D

FanaticTrader

Nifty
View : Hold above 4945

Nifty has given a trendline breakout on downside, with very important support levels at 4950 and and further at 4890. Any closing beyond these levels might see panic selling. Also there has been a bearish shooting star candle formation which supports the change in current uptrend.

Last edited:

FanaticTrader

Date : 24th Oct 2009
Scrip : Eicher Motors

Eicher Motors is looking good for some good upside move. Keep a watch on 531 levels. With famous 315 EMA upside crossover in range, an improving RSI from oversold state and formation of Bullish Engulfing pattern lately, this scrip can shoot to 550 level which is immediate resistance for this counter.

FanaticTrader

Date : 24th Oct 2009
Scrip : Infosys

Having taken a trend line support at 2200, formation of inverted Hammer, and with 3-15 EMA crossovers just happening, a further upmove can take this counter to 2290 - 2340 levels.

FanaticTrader

Hey Murtaza, Nifty has tested 4945 is past as well, so in case it holds out to that level it'll be good, a close below 4945 is def to exit long and time to short.

Last edited:

FanaticTrader

Date : 25th Oct 2009
Scrip : Adanai Enterprises

With Adani Enterprise counter forming a double bottom pattern and with break above a crucial support level of 720 with good volumes this seems to be a good safe bet if mkts hold to their current positon for next few days to give you some good profits.

Disclaimer : I do not accept responsibility for financial decesions taken by forum members on the basis on information provided herein. The aim is to provide a reasonably accurate pircture related to oppurtunities based information.

Status
Not open for further replies.