Fanatic's View !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Date - 16th Oct 2009
Scrip - Hindustan Zinc
CMP - 866.05

The lows are moving higher but the highs are maintaining a constant level. The price seems to have broke the out of the triangle formation to close above the upper trendline, thereby confirming the pattern. Also with rise in Comm prices across globe this seems to be a safe bet.
hi.gr8 analysis.can u tell me where 2 luk 4 these candlestick charts and indicators?:clap:

FanaticTrader

hi.gr8 analysis.can u tell me where 2 luk 4 these candlestick charts and indicators?:clap:
Hey wolverine,

These candelstick charts and indicaors are available all over net. You can avail paid subsription to any real time data service providers or you can use free resources like the ones put up by Google finance and Yahoo finance :)

FanaticTrader

Date : 21st Oct 2009
Scrip : Geometric
View : Bullish

Geometric scrip has given a trend line breakout with EMA crossovers and rising volume. There has been Bullish Harami formation as well. Also stochs are placed comfortably.

Disclaimer : I do not accept responsibility for financial decesions taken by forum members on the basis on information provided herein. The aim is to provide a reasonably accurate pircture related to oppurtunities based information.

FanaticTrader

Scrip : HCL Technologies

With crossovers in sight and stochs in comfortable postion, the price has just bounced from channel. Also rising volume makes it an intresting pick in next few days.

Disclaimer : I does not accept responsibility for financial decesions taken by forum members on the basis on information provided herein. The aim is to provide a reasonably accurate pircture related to oppurtunities based information.

FanaticTrader

Scrip : Walchandnagr Inds

With price having retraced nearly from 50% of fibo & formation of Bullish Symmetrical Continuation Triangle with 3-15 EMA crossover supported by big sprut in volumes, one can go long in this counter for a target price range of 260 for short term and 320 for mid term outlook.

Disclaimer : I do not accept responsibility for financial decesions taken by forum members on the basis on information provided herein. The aim is to provide a reasonably accurate pircture related to oppurtunities based information.

Scrip : Geometric

Geometric scrip has given a trend line breakout with EMA crossovers and rising volume. There has been Bullish Harami formation as well. Also stochs are placed comfortably.

:clapping: Hi FanaticTrader, good analysis. U r bullish in the weak market. But for what period & target?

FanaticTrader

:clapping: Hi FanaticTrader, good analysis. U r bullish in the weak market. But for what period & target?
Hi,

Mkt may be weak but I have always belived that there are few counters which wud give you good upmove at any point. Morever I am more into Swing Trading. I lke to capture 5-7% and book profits and so far the system has given good results. I may not be earning big but its consistent...

:thumb:
Hi,

Mkt may be weak but I have always belived that there are few counters which wud give you good upmove at any point. Morever I am more into Swing Trading. I lke to capture 5-7% and book profits and so far the system has given good results. I may not be earning big but its consistent...
I really like yr thaught and strategy. that's why i asked the target and period.

Status
Not open for further replies.