face value

crown

Re: Anyone ,who earned more than His/her losses in stock market?

Dear Prashant
had you looked at the weekly and daily chart of RECL( both clearly shows downtrend also below 9 ema) you wouldnt have entered in the stock first.Dont depend on others tips.Its our hard earned money and nobody except we have to cautiously take care of it.Brokers gets their money and dont bother whether we gain or loose.Take care.
I failed to find any downtrend in RECL chart, image given below. It is in clear uptrend

It was also not below 9 ema when the call was given. As the call was BTST, it should be squared off the next day morning with whatever outcome it was giving. And, the script is still in Uptrend. Will try to update its movement in next couple of days.

In no way, I am related to Edelweiss Capital or any other broking firm. Just to clear the doubts

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Prashant Patel

I failed to find any downtrend in RECL chart, image given below. It is in clear uptrend

It was also not below 9 ema when the call was given. As the call was BTST, it should be squared off the next day morning with whatever outcome it was giving. And, the script is still in Uptrend. Will try to update its movement in next couple of days.

In no way, I am related to Edelweiss Capital or any other broking firm. Just to clear the doubts

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I also tried to figure out what went wrong, thanks for your suggestions. :)

savkar

well i'm customer of Edelweiss Capital, and day before yesterday it said to go for
RECL Future for BTST @ 257, which i did with 3 lots. Yesterday it just open on previous day's closing and went down 'n down till it reached @ 346 which was some 4% down from previous close. And today also when i could understand it was some 2% down, and i squared of my position taking 32K loss in just one trade.
Well happens :) ... anyways looks like u have started to deal with big numbers now ... ulll earn soon !

pundit

Dear Pundit,
As I explained it.Ifollow only trendline of a particular stock.When you draw a line thru pivots you can understand its journey is up or down its that simple.
Thanks hmp

Whether it's in cash segment or F&O.How many people here, are in the positive side of their account?Anyway..I guess..list will be too short.
I think, there is need to reframe your question.

One is on the time frame. second is on the rate of return.

If you say any person who is in the market for over 5 years and still his rate of return is less than 15% (assume this to be best the rate of return in other asset classes) then he/she may be simply lying or he is damn poor/unlucky with the scrip selection and portfolio mix.

If you say any person who is in the market for less than 5 years and still his rate of return is less than 15% then he has to wait and mature in the markets. equities outperform other asset classes only in the long run.

all the best

I have no problem invest on penny stocks. Penny Stocks aren't always valued at a penny per share. There are some that may be as high as a dollar. If the amount of money that you have available for stock trading is limited investing in penny stocks could be a smart stock investment policy for you.

Prashant Patel

I have no problem invest on penny stocks. Penny Stocks aren't always valued at a penny per share. There are some that may be as high as a dollar. If the amount of money that you have available for stock trading is limited investing in penny stocks could be a smart stock investment policy for you.
for what period you think one should stay invested in penny stocks!

Prashant Patel

i am a new comer.wht is EMA.pls give me definitions.thnk you all
EMA means Exponential Moving Average
A type of moving average that is similar to a simple moving average, except that more weight is given to the latest data. The exponential moving average is also known as "exponentially weighted moving average".

I am an undercapitalised intraday trader. I trade with naked 1min candle charts. I have lost around 15,000 in one year till now. I have realised that Discipline and Patience are most important in day trading. Trading at will, will lead to bad trades. Waiting for an opportunity, doing your homework, being quick, etc can bring in consistent profits. Of course money management skills like keeping your losses small will help to survive longer for new traders.
Sometimes i have failed to take a trade even if it meets all the requirements mainly due to previous bad trades. This is psychological. I am trying to get better but still making same stupid mistakes. Also i scalp a lot, my current brokerage charges are ridiculous, leading to losses. My loyalty has not been rewarded.
Earlier i used to blame my losses on powercuts, but now there are no powercuts still i am losing. I know the real reasons now. Things can only get better from now on.