F&O Trade Diary - Manny

Your thread is very interesting, i was following your thread bec even i used to trade very regularly in BankNifty options till i switched my company this year May.

Now trading is restricted for me to only vacations or when i am in leave, since my current job has almost no WFH privileges.

So please do trade regularly and post it to keep us entertained :)

Last edited:
Your thread is very interesting, i was following your thread bec even i used to trade very regularly in BankNifty options till i switched my company this year May.

Now trading is restricted for me to only vacations or when i am in leave, since my current job has almost no WFH privileges.

So please do trade regularly and post it to keep us entertained :)
Thanks KM for encouragement.

I'll start it again , Just taking a break. More than anything this volatility is making me nervous. Stop loss of 15/20 points is gone in 10 mins and due to open cubicle system I can not ensure that I am able to to watch it regularly. Took some losses all because of this.

My capital does not allow me to take big stop loss and more than 4 consecutive losses. So trying to save capital for tomorrow.

anildnr

Thanks KM for encouragement.

I'll start it again , Just taking a break. More than anything this volatility is making me nervous. Stop loss of 15/20 points is gone in 10 mins and due to open cubicle system I can not ensure that I am able to to watch it regularly. Took some losses all because of this.

My capital does not allow me to take big stop loss and more than 4 consecutive losses. So trying to save capital for tomorrow.
Hi manny..no need to trade everyday. And also keeping targets and posting here will give you pressure and force you to to take trades more.
Just be confident and learn options writing also if you are interested. As the market is too volatile nowadays it can give huge profits sometimes if luck favours us.but at the same time hitting stop losses also easy because of these wild swings.