F&O Trade Diary - Manny

manny.here

Guruji kuch guru mantra bhi dijiye , app to bas aisehi muskurake chal diye :)

On a serious note, please tell if you don't like anything on what i am doing . So that I can learn from masters here and be a better trader. I am here to learn new things and improve myself. Without guidance i'll be same what I was.

Guruji kuch guru mantra bhi dijiye , app to bas aisehi muskurake chal diye :)

On a serious note, please tell if you don't like anything on what i am doing . So that I can learn from masters here and be a better trader. I am here to learn new things and improve myself. Without guidance i'll be same what I was.
Will let the masters answer that :)

I was amused because almost every day trader faces this situation. You do your homework, prepare the strategies and feel confident to face any situation during the session.

But when the signal to trade comes, it either comes too fast or maybe in the other direction. Makes it very difficult to take timely decision and action.

manny.here

Rules for this Challenge :
1) Max trade per day should not be more than 5
2) Stop Loss should be entered as soon as trade taken . 2 trades taken where stop loss nit given along with trade and loss happened in just 5 mins.

Could not follow both the rules.
1) Had 11 trades today. Market so volatile that one trade taken goes past the support or resistance line in 5 mins. so immediately had to close first and take the reverse trade. This I broke knowingly and realised by EOD that I made double the trades.
2) Stop loss could not put in Banknifty 25300 CE trade as my manager came to my desk and was talking for an hour ( last hour of market ) :)

Thats why mentioned "Did not or could not follow any rule which I set for myself yesterday" :):):)

manny.here

Thanks @TraderRavi for being the first person on this thread and your likes to the posts are an encouragement.

Also let me know if you find anything not happening properly and needs to be changed , checked or managed differently.

Thanks again .

TraderRavi

low risk profile
Thanks @TraderRavi for being the first person on this thread and your likes to the posts are an encouragement.

Also let me know if you find anything not happening properly and needs to be changed , checked or managed differently.

Thanks again .
you are doing very good nothing to suggest except too many trades but markets are volatile since last two weeks thats why so many up down moves and may be that explains the no of trades. In a normal market hardly two three up down move comes in a day. so no of trades automatically reduce.

manny.here

you are doing very good nothing to suggest except too many trades but markets are volatile since last two weeks thats why so many up down moves and may be that explains the no of trades. In a normal market hardly two three up down move comes in a day. so no of trades automatically reduce.
Yes , I think everyone is expecting or rather hoping for normal market to start.

manny.here

Rules for this Challenge :
1) Max trade per day should not be more than 5
2) Stop Loss should be entered as soon as trade taken . 2 trades taken where stop loss nit given along with trade and loss happened in just 5 mins.

Could not follow both the rules.
1) Had 11 trades today. Market so volatile that one trade taken goes past the support or resistance line in 5 mins. so immediately had to close first and take the reverse trade. This I broke knowingly and realised by EOD that I made double the trades.
2) Stop loss could not put in Banknifty 25300 CE trade as my manager came to my desk and was talking for an hour ( last hour of market ) :)

Thats why mentioned "Did not or could not follow any rule which I set for myself yesterday" :):):)
Closed 25300 CE @ 0.90 with full loss and closed rel infra CE also in loss.

Too volatile market and too hot to handle. May be i should take a brake for couple of days.