Exploring....Exploding STOCKS !!!

khushi00

Hi Khushi,
If i am not wrong, then we have to apply Cyborg AFL on stocks which u shortlist using your dedicated server based processing.

Now out of these 25+ stocks,we have to trade those stocks which will satisfy afl criteria. As it's impossible to watch 25+ stocks on screen, I remember u told to apply filter or something which will notify when condition is met.

.Yes, i am able to install cyborg afl and can see Buy signal on charts. But how do i get notification in real time that 'on XYZ scrip the condition is met' is the Question

I am unaware of Ab settings and there will be few more like me. On behalf of them may i request to explain it.

thanks

Hello Sir,

What is the best intraday timeframe for exploration of this code or should it be run on EOD basis.

Regards

Try this . . .

Code:
e	=	EMA(C,13); 
ee	=	EMA(EMA(C,13),9);
color	=	IIf(e > ee, colorBlue, colorRed);
p	=	Peak(C,2,2);
t	=	Trough(C,2,2);

Buy	=	e > ee AND C > p; 
Sell	=	ee > e AND C < t; 
Buy	=	ExRem(Buy, Sell);
Sell	=	ExRem(Sell, Buy);

Plot(e,  "", color, styleDashed);
Plot(ee, "", color);

Plot(p, "", colorBlueGrey, styleDashed | styleStaircase);
Plot(t, "", colorLime, styleDashed | styleStaircase);

PlotShapes(shapeUpArrow   *   Buy, color, 0, L);
PlotShapes(shapeDownArrow * Sell, color, 0, H);

khushi ji,
just one help, as i am bit confused, i have to run this script with exploration on all the stocks told by you for that day (am i right ??).

also if not by nakshatra then by which AFL we need to trade on the scripts given by you.

also a bit if you can help on how you selecting these stocks.
Rahul, visit post#1 to understand how Khushi select these stocks.
Now we have to trade these stocks when Cyborg afl ( and NOT Nakshatra) will give us signal. Get Cyborg afl in post#129 and see just above Khushi's screen shots for alert know how.

thanks a ton.
You are always always a great helper.
:clapping::clapping::clapping:
Hey Rahul by any chance are you a Barcelona fan. I asked because you posted so late and there is a Barcelona game live on Ten Action which incidently I am watching.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk

khushi00

hey,

unable to get afl from post 129 as well as pm to khushi.

Wanna see it. anyone care to send it johnnypareek at yahoo.co m or gmail?

johnny
tinyurl .com / whiz - cyborg
(remove spaces)

sr114

Khushi

can u interpret the following images - what went wrong?
is the afl searching such explosive stocks or in normal situation it will find the general direction.

waiting for ur reply

regards
sr114

Last edited:
You sure did. Another thing to consider while trying to trade into breakouts among mid-cap and small-cap stocks is the margin multiple allowed by your broker - it would be more or less the same for stocks on intraday basis as well as futures lots. My broker allows max margin multiple of 5 times of cash margin held (own capital) against prime blue chips within Nifty and 9 times against Nifty and other indices.

It is difficult to catch a breakout on intraday basis. Even if you did, psychological trading inhibitions (fear or greed) will compel one to leave money on the table because one could not hold one's position until the next peak. Positional trading is not always advisable in mid-cap futures primarily because market-makers and professional insiders with good knowledge and experience of market psychology undoubtedly exist;and small-caps would not have any futures at all. And so if you trade on delivery basis thinking that you have made a killing with the large %age gain, please also consider that your margin will only get released 3 or 4 days after square-off and therefore reduce your rotational trading capital. All said max %age gain as an objective must be balanced against these pitfalls.

Contrary views are welcome with logic.

I am curious to know something more about the 113 behavioral patterns on the basis of which stocks are screened. Positional trading requires that you take a BTST or STBT position one day ahead, preferably near closing bell. I am sure your selected patterns for screening stocks are something more than accumulation-distribution.

hrsnagpal

Hi Khushi,

Was hoping that you will give some comments, specially regarding the 113 patterns that you follow for scanning. Perhaps now that you are scanning both for upward and downward breakouts, the patterns have also multiplied two folds to 226. Have you been able to find some shortcut to the need for a historical tick by tick data base for a year, if I understood correctly? How is this scanning system different from the stocks you shortlist and provide in tabular form in yellow, green and red colours?

hrsnagpal