Exploring....Exploding STOCKS !!!

khushi00

khushiji how can i give you my mail id as i am un able to PM
Thanks
khushi00 @ rocketmail.com
khushiji whare is the AFL? Can you send me to my inbox or link. thanks for your help.:thumb:
Post #129
Replied.......................
i use setting as Peak(C,1.5,1)
Leave signal of very first 3min candle of day as that is due to gap up opening
avoid trading after 3pm
Dont try this afl with any other symbols as in normal scrips signal may disappear
As murthy sir already quoted that afl looks into the future

Last edited:
Replied.......................
i use setting as Peak(C,1.5,1)
Hi Khushi,
is it the same AFL for which u provided link in post#129?.............sorry.Got answer on second look

And secondly whether Peak setting in that AFL is same as above mentioned? ( I dunno how to adjust etc, so inquiring)

khushi00

Hi Khushi,
is it the same AFL for which u provided link in post#129?.............sorry.Got answer on second look

And secondly whether Peak setting in that AFL is same as above mentioned? ( I dunno how to adjust etc, so inquiring)
Images i uploaded used this setting

Buy= EMA(C,13)>EMA(EMA(C,13),9) AND Cross (C,Peak(C,1.5,1));

haushang

No Haushy u will get many whipsaws
trade only with afl i had given
if in 1st signal u dont get 1% profit
then dont get out of 2nd signal unless u book 1.5%
if 1st signal doesn't reap result thn 2nd signal is sureshot
...................................................thanku very much i'll see at monday

Last edited:
Hi Khushi,
If i am not wrong, then we have to apply Cyborg AFL on stocks which u shortlist using your dedicated server based processing.

Now out of these 25+ stocks,we have to trade those stocks which will satisfy afl criteria. As it's impossible to watch 25+ stocks on screen, I remember u told to apply filter or something which will notify when condition is met.

.Yes, i am able to install cyborg afl and can see Buy signal on charts. But how do i get notification in real time that 'on XYZ scrip the condition is met' is the Question

I am unaware of Ab settings and there will be few more like me. On behalf of them may i request to explain it.

thanks

Last edited:
Hey friends i'm not leavin from here, else i must not have started this thread
I dont know why shivangi has written this(called her but she didnt picked phone)
I accept that i m sharing knowledge with some of my friends for some money but i dont think that there is some harm in it or its against the rules of forum
n i will continue to do so untill i dont trade at my own
I ve written/copied a afl with the condition
tomorrow run that afl with exploration

View attachment 17662
khushi ji,
just one help, as i am bit confused, i have to run this script with exploration on all the stocks told by you for that day (am i right ??).

also if not by nakshatra then by which AFL we need to trade on the scripts given by you.

also a bit if you can help on how you selecting these stocks.