Executing banknifty plan ..

When you are getting 100 points a month from a script which gives 100 points a day to average trader, then what else you expect out of it. Thats why optimized results can never be achieved in practice as the human mind is interfering.... As expected you will soon leave the ystem and jump to some other system. This is not the case of "The Disciplined Trader" but its common among retail traders...

Best of Luck
Copy Pastie....
100 points to average trader huh , in month there are 22 trading days.
22 * 2500 = 55000 rs. u mean to say average banknifty trader earns 55000 per lot monthly. then how much rs, expert banknifty trader earns per month :annoyed:

Last edited:

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
u have opened account in traderji on 15 aug 2014 and u have 2 posts on my thread. i got ur intention. thank u for ur comment, i dont want to comment on ur post. please stay away from this thread.
just trying to make u realize that the ressults shown on bacttest/ optimization are not achievable. As we are human beings and we are always under influence of fear and greed. U getting frustrated because u didnt get trade on a 350+ point day but ur target is 100 points in a month. 1 good day will give u 100 points.

I am new on forums but not new to trading!! yes i am here for time pass and see how retailers are reacting to market moves... Not here to teach or get taught from here. U said rightly.... BETTER STAY AWAY :D

Reards

Copy Pastie

TDT, Can you please guide me how to do this in Amibroker AFL?

Do you iterate through each bars and then look for the 50% price retracement of the previous candle? And in case of fixed Stop loss how does it work?

Regards,
first is fixed stoploss which is 0.20% ( u can calculate it on buy or sell price )
second is trailing stoploss 0.50% on candle close
third is fixed target of 2% from buy or sell price

u can change code as per ur requirment.

just add this in ur code and backtest.

ApplyStop( 0, 1, 0.20, 1 );
ApplyStop( 2, 1, 0.5, 0 );
ApplyStop( 1, 1, 2, 1 );

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
s.l hit. no overnight positions only intraday..
Intraday.....in BNF is so tough...... (because it's fall in yo-yo catagory)......Many masters also hesitate to trade BNF in Intraday.....bdw all the best......to you....:thumb: