EOD Download/ Convert from NSE and BSE

pkjha30

Hi Pankaj,

Thank you for this wonderful software. Which has made my EoD work so easy... :thumb:

I have concern which I think you will be able to address.... For some reason, when the data is converted for JSWSTEEL somedays it does not show up in the converted .txt file.

Example would be 26th Feb, 3rd Mar, 9th Mar....

I was wondering if its a software glitch or i am doing something wrong... Also I dont know if its happening for any other scrips...

I am using EODDlc 2.3.3 version...
Hi Mave_rick

Here is the link to patch v 2.3.4
http://qba17q.bay.livefilestore.com..._8B7m9/EODDownloadConvert_2.3.04.rar?download

This was a minor glitch due to BE and EQ of same scrip appearing in bhavcopy. Rectified and thanks for pointing out.

If you have setup eoddlc already then just replace exe file with new exe file after extracting it.
Else run setup first and then replace.

Hello friend,
First of all thank you very much for this great tool.I am a new comer here.I just downloaded your software to day including original setup(17 Mb)file,latest patch v2.3.4,unzip32.dll(v6.0).Installed on my Windows7 machine, while registering by running regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\EODDownloadConvert\unzip32.dll" i got a error window.I did it by copying .dll in windows\system32 also gave same error.
But i am able download data for NSE FNO and Equity, i will try other data later.
Please check the error message in attachment.

Attachments

pkjha30

Hello friend,
First of all thank you very much for this great tool.I am a new comer here.I just downloaded your software to day including original setup(17 Mb)file,latest patch v2.3.4,unzip32.dll(v6.0).Installed on my Windows7 machine, while registering by running regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\EODDownloadConvert\unzip32.dll" i got a error window.I did it by copying .dll in windows\system32 also gave same error.
But i am able download data for NSE FNO and Equity, i will try other data later.
Please check the error message in attachment.
Please follow the link

http://www.traderji.com/software/5966-eod-download-convert-nse-bse-89.html#post415736

Also this error message is probably not relevant if you are able to download nse fno and equity data because both are now zipped file and eoddlc uses unzip32.dll to unzip it, Hence other functions i.e. bse data will also work without any problem.

on second thought , try this

copy the dll to \System32 and execute regsvr32 from \SysWOW64.
Eg. c:\windows\syswow64\regsvr32.exe c:\windows\system32\unzip32.dll

Last edited:
Dear Pankaj,
Can u make changes for MCX EOD as we cant download the Historical data....please change the version and moreover for F&O the datas are coming in Lot Size not in converted size for sameday...please rectify

Regards

MRDJ

pkjha30

Dear Pankaj,
Can u make changes for MCX EOD as we cant download the Historical data....please change the version and moreover for F&O the datas are coming in Lot Size not in converted size for sameday...please rectify

Regards

MRDJ
For F&O could you show the data so I can check and make required changes.

As for MCX will do, need little time for that. I think they might have changed parameters.

pk