EOD Download/ Convert from NSE and BSE

pkjha30

Hi nms

I again checked up. Those errors may be because of no files on Sunday. I hope you are using latest version i.e. 2.3.2. Initially I thought may be BSE urls are changed, but that is not the case. My side program is downloading alright.

Have you made some recent changes to your system?? If so could you let me know what were the changes?

pk

hi pankaj,

how r u. my system recently got crashed and i don't have the downloader with me now. i wanted to download your utility. But the link which u provided above is not opening. pls kindly help me to get the software back again.

ramash

nms

Hi Jha Jee,
Recently due to some problem in connection with antivirous, I have formated my OS i.e.XP Professional. But all the datas are downloading except BSE Indices. I have checked up. The data in text format is coming in individual indice, but in the datewise folder, the file in csv format having no data. Kindly help.
Regards.

Last edited:

pkjha30

Hi

New version uploaded. Version 2.2.0.38
1. Indices data update problem taken care of.
2. NSE portfolio can be updated.
3. new indices download added

a.'S&P CNX NIFTY SHARIAH
b.S&P CNX 500 SHARIAH
c.CNX REALTY
d.CNX IT
f.CNX INFRASTRUCTURE​

For these indices download sqlUpdate.sql file and put it in BIN folder. On running the programme, go to Options>database admin>Run critical updates and click. It will update database.
If you don't want them , no need to run update.

NSE give volume of indices so that is taken instead of calculating it. Delivery data of indices have been dropped as it took lot of time when database is large.Datewise indices data is also dropped for the same reason.

If you are redownloading indices data or dates are overlapping e.g you downloaded for 1.10.2009 to 18.12.2009 and now you are downloading from 1.09.2009 to 23.12.2009 then once you have downloaded all data just go to

options>Stock Functions> Write NSE Indices from Database. It will write all data in sorted order.

Lastly I would advice to use backup function to backup your data and also use optimise data function. It will reduce the size of file on the disk almost by 40%.

If you want to keep data yearwise then you can copy the mdb file with year name and then use option>database Admin>Clear Data base>Clear EOD_exchangename. Thereafter you can download data from say, 1.1.2010.

on saturday and sunday or holidays you can run download missing files to make your database complete for missing dates. You can also run Update database to fill up the gaps. Though if you are running it regularly it may not be nneded.

Download links

EODDlc Patch 2.2.0.38

http://cid-cf8290b687b3435f.skydriv...nloader/EODDownloadConvert^_Patch^_2.2.38.rar

SQL Update file
http://cid-cf8290b687b3435f.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/eoddownloader/sqlUpdate.sql

pk
Hi Jha Jee,
Recently due to some problem in connection with antivirous, I have formated my OS i.e.XP Professional. But all the datas are downloading except BSE Indices. I have checked up. The data in text format is coming in individual indice, but in the datewise folder, the file in csv format having no data. Kindly help.
Regards.
Hi nms

Due to some issues datewise indices data was dropped,since it appeared to slow down the program when doing bulk download say for years of data , as it had to write data for all dates.

I have made some changes and now both nse indices and bse indices data is written, datewise and symbol wise.

Additionally , in browser part I have added access to BSE Plus which provides data for BSE scrips.

Currrent version is 2.3.3

https://cid-cf8290b687b3435f.skydri.../eoddownloader/EODDownloadConvert^_2.3.03.rar

http://f1mail.rediff.com/bn/br/pjhapondy///Shared/EODDlc_2.3.3.rar?d=0

As regards those who want to download setup file, please download EODDlcsetup file from rediff or eoddlc.exe from skydrive then run setup. Once setup is done overwrite exe file with patch or newer version of eoddlc.
pk

Last edited:
Eod DATA for user speciefied stocks from NSEINDIA

Hello All

Sorry that i am interupting but I think all smart people who can answer me are here. so please help me.

I am using mldownloader since many days, as it provides flexibility for user specified stocks.
But since last few days I am facing problem of missing large EOD data from yahoofinance.com. I think nseindia is more reliable source.
The softwares like bhavcopy are good but gets all quotes which someone may not be intersted in.

So does anybody have any such software where one can only download historical data (for speciefied period) for user specified stocks (& not all nse) from nseindia.com & it would be converted into metastock.

This means a MLDownloader fetching data from nseindia.com (something like that)

U can mail me on [email protected]

Thanks in advance.

Sandeep

nms

Hi Jha Jee,
I Installed the latest verson 2.3.3., but the datewise BSE indice data file(csv) is being created with only header, but no data. In addition to that the ADR date is writing 2-Nov instead of 11-Feb and FII data is not downloading.Pl. help.
Regards.

pkjha30

Hi Jha Jee,
I Installed the latest verson 2.3.3., but the datewise BSE indice data file(csv) is being created with only header, but no data. In addition to that the ADR date is writing 2-Nov instead of 11-Feb and FII data is not downloading.Pl. help.
Regards.
Hi

Go to Options>>Settings>regenerate Application ini and then try.
ADR and FII data are stored in database only. You can see in stock information page. I am getting correct result with latest version also.

pk

Dear Pankaj,

I recently updated Eoddlc to version 2.3.3.After upgrade it it not working. Whenever I tried to download Nse or bse EOD files it gives error-

" Incompatible dll version discovered. The unzip dll requires a version structure of length 1241024, but the VB front end expects the dll to need 68 bytes. The program cannot continue."

Please help.

Last edited: