DS Stratergies

We cannot give such permission selectively in the forum.It will violate forum rules and rules are for everyone.

ST
Agreed. Thanks. Some members are sending me pm. what to do ST Sir tell me

Is it against the forum rules giving details in pm also ,

While we appreciate Munde's help to our members,we have forum rules.The forum has absolutely nothing against the classes.

ST

Agreed. Thanks. Some members are sending me pm. what to do ST Sir tell me

Is it against the forum rules giving details in pm also ,
If they approach you, then it is not solicitation by you but avoid using PMs for giving such details...there are other ways of communication.You can communicate on e mail.

ST

If they approach you, then it is not solicitation by you but avoid using PMs for giving such details...there are other ways of communication.You can communicate on e mail.

ST
Ok. Thanks ST Sir :thumb:

lemondew

When the stock price tests or breaches our buy side CALL. Only way we can control it is by buyin futures which has delta one similar to our sold call option which also in now ITM and behaving like futures. Selling ITM Put will also act like futures. All these measures will reduce our loss by some percent..

Every adjustment costs slippage due to the bid ask price spread. Proactive adjustment would cut the gains if stock comes back in range

condor wins if price coming back to range at some point.
adjustment reduce losses if condors go beyond range.
Adjustment cuts our profits if condors come back to our range after adjustment

dont understand anything more beyond it. ....

We sell normally before 40-70 days of expiry. The 100% success rate is not on monthly basis but on quarterly basis, Some months may be in notional loss when there is huge movement of nifty of 500-700 point. We have to keep on adjusting positions by managing greeks it comes by experience trading for years

You should learn more about delta, How it behave when it is in the itm, otm. last week of expiry, next month extra. Delta moves differently in different scenarios. Delta is the important part. Delta is to be controlled in a staggered manner when position goes against us. It comes to know by years of experience only.

gemat

i received a mail from dilip shaw few days later later since i started his course. this is what he does once you become a paid subscriber. before joining he will lure you with juicy promotional emails and when you become a paid subscriber he will call you brainless people and a sheep. his arrogance and ignorance. i started following his course just 12-14 days back(became a paid member). he never replies to my queries and even if he replies his mail would be empty, barely 1-2 words.

here is that mail
"Then there are some people who follow my newsletters like sheep. You have done the course and you must first follow the rules of the strategies.

If I send an email to close the position but if your stop loss is not hit or the profits have not been achieved then you should not close the position. If you follow anyone like a sheep when will you ever grow?

I send newsletters to my paid subscribers to make them a better trader – not to follow it blindly. Trades like Ravi make more because they also use their brains after doing my course.

If you do my course I will help you to become a better trader for 1 year – for as low as Rs.5000/-. Who will do this in the whole world? If you are willing to learn, I am wiling to help."

tradedatrend

Today again I received mail from this chap DS

Technical Analysts Also Being Helped By My Course

Read why my course is helping even the technical analysts because hedging will remove your fear of trading and make proper risk management automatic.

Does he think he is the only guy on earth who knows hedging through options and TAs doesn't even know what options are or how option perform?

Must say a very pompous claim by him.

Folks please advise shall i reply him equally rudely 'stop sending me your damn emails'?