Dropped out engineer passionate about markets

healthraj

5 years seems to be some minimum period to experience and learn trading. You are definitely set to loose in those periods. So set aside the money that you will spend(loose) to learn. Nothing comes freely. All the best. The greatest risk in life is not risking anything.

VJAY

5 years seems to be some minimum period to experience and learn trading. You are definitely set to loose in those periods. So set aside the money that you will spend(loose) to learn. Nothing comes freely. All the best. The greatest risk in life is not risking anything.
:clap: Its a reality as for as trading....many newbies are missing these points...IMO before start trading any one come here in TJ may be survive initial big losses (which many here including me experienced ).sure they will learn basic things and even advanced things in trading from here then start trading in small for some years ....after that no once can stop them as growing professional trader....

TradeJoker

nice post Healthraj :clap:

arora

What do you mean by Expensive Book Suggestions??
These books are not expensive at all.All are freely available over internet. it just need efforts to look out for them. I have collection of books. but i will not share as i want learner to put in his own efforts. when he will put all his efforts to look out for books than only he will read them with passion to learn trading. he will come to know either he is passionate about trading or not. ...there was worm in me to learn trading...ha ha ha ha...thank god now that worm has been converted into disciplined worm :):):lol:

Last edited: