DPL ONLINE : Unlimited Trades @ Rs 1499/Year Acros s NSE/BSE/MCX-SX

Status
Not open for further replies.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
"Disclaimer
The plan is offered as an "Introductory Offer" & can be discontinued as & when required. Also, attractive margins for intraday on your existing cash balance are subject to changes as per the volumes generated."

Too much confusion with above statement...

4x for mis = 25% of NRML. Am I right? NRML = 8% of total contract value? So MIS = 2% of total contract?

Variable margin requirement as per volumes generated can confuse traders. IMO..
State NRML & MIS margin for Nifty, Bank Nifty clearly...

Probably he is worried about his company & clients he works for;):p:mad:

DPL Online please continue your good work.

We traders are always with you.

:clap::thumb::clap:
When the usual suspects like you (and that Alibaba ID) start endorsing something here, its time everyone should take notice and NOT to even think of touching that stuff even with a bargepole!!

If you really are a well-wisher of this company, then stay miles away from this thread.

And I hope you have read the signature quote with my reply. So consider this my last reply to you.

Last edited:
@DPL Online
Please answer these questions.

How did u know my name ?
why did u post it in open forum? What was the intention?
Do I know u ?
Dear BPR,

Nothing personal indeed.

You are doing unbiased & good job. I have conveyed my appreciation, nothing else.

Nops.

regards

cloudTrader

@DPL Online
Please answer these questions.

How did u know my name ?
why did u post it in open forum? What was the intention?
Do I know u ?
I was thinking to ask you , how come your name came in the public domain, that they were able to address you with your real name.

You yourself have asked the same question , intriguing this incident is ..

They have written to your query , nothing personal indeed , this does not really suffice about the source .. I am also curious , how come personal information can get non-personal. :confused:

bpr

I was thinking to ask you , how come your name came in the public domain, that they were able to address you with your real name.

You yourself have asked the same question , intriguing this incident is ..

They have written to your query , nothing personal indeed , this does not really suffice about the source .. I am also curious , how come personal information can get non-personal. :confused:
quite a while back I accidentally posted my name here in a nest screenshot which I promptly removed once brought to my notice.

Either he kept a record or

Information leaked through various brokers/ datafeed vendors that I have account in the past/present.

I never tell anybody this is my online identity but I talk about similar feedback/criticism/issues both online and offline so some might be able to make a connection.

Or he really tracked and hacked some of my accounts /ip address.

quite a while back I accidentally posted my name here in a nest screenshot which I promptly removed once brought to my notice.

Either he kept a record or

Information leaked through various brokers/ datafeed vendors that I have account in the past/present.

I never tell anybody this is my online identity but I talk about similar feedback/criticism/issues both online and offline so some might be able to make a connection.

Or he really tracked and hacked some of my accounts /ip address.
Let the mystery ends right here.

In your Google spreadsheet your name is mentioned.

No more discussions on this topic please.

:cool:

I will be happy to reply who are really interested to open an account with us.
Perhaps it works the other way around. The members put up their queries, and on receiving satisfactory replies maybe decide to open an account. A vendor has to be prepared for a lot of questioning before an enquiry becomes a customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.