DPL ONLINE : Unlimited Trades @ Rs 1499/Year Acros s NSE/BSE/MCX-SX

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudraatrader

Please Call in for any queries.
Phone - 0120 4850050
Or Email - [email protected]

regards
IMO, when you have opened a thread, then it would be better if you please reply queries that are general in nature, here in the thread, as it will help many other members also.
As for me I am not that active (OTOH you may call me lazy), to call for queries or to send emails, unless very necessary.

Please Call in for any queries.
Phone - 0120 4850050
Or Email - [email protected]

regards
IMO, when you have opened a thread, then it would be better if you please reply queries that are general in nature, here in the thread, as it will help many other members also.
As for me I am not that active (OTOH you may call me lazy), to call for queries or to send emails, unless very necessary.
Right, it's better in the open forum. We understand if it is going some while for your schemes to be ready for the end-user, but keeping everyone in the loop would be good. Even if you need some beta users, I'm sure that you can post the requirement here and find some volunteers.

mt4trader

Recently I have installed GCI MT4, with demo account to practice crude trades based on algorithms. I have opted for 50,000 with 1:400 leverage. Lot of convenience with such leverage. None of the trades are giving losses with averaging algorithms.

How beautiful it could be if any broker offer such leverage in indian markets as well.:D

All the best DPL Online foraying into new generation brokerage regime.
mt4 brokers are not exchange trading.
we are trading with broker and he need not pay any taxes or margin to exchange. all these mt4 brokers are like paper trades.

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
"Freedom Plans ₹ 1499 / Yearly
Limits will be provided as follows:
FnO: 100% margin for intraday or delivery based trading No CO/BO facilities."

:confused: Why no CO/BO? 100% margin for MIS? Why such Ridiculous Conditions??

Give some u tube video demo about DELTA Trade interface & charting first.

Status
Not open for further replies.