DownloadBhavCopy Utility in excel

Thanks columbus and mksingh255 for your nice appreciation
Hi Chachi,

I tested your utility on Vista and MS Excel 2007 today (19-AUG-2008) at 6.35PM. It worked fine.

Could you update this utility to download the DELIVEY DATA Companywise and place it near trading volume in seperate sheet for the selected Company as FORMAT (SYMBOL-DATE-OPEN-HIGH-LOW-CLOSE-VOLUME-DELIVERY)?

Could you modify this utility to get the data from BSE site?

Your effort is highly appreciated. I still using your earlier utility.

Regard,
MK Singh

chachi

Hi Chachi,

I tested your utility on Vista and MS Excel 2007 today (19-AUG-2008) at 6.35PM. It worked fine.

Could you update this utility to download the DELIVEY DATA Companywise and place it near trading volume in seperate sheet for the selected Company as FORMAT (SYMBOL-DATE-OPEN-HIGH-LOW-CLOSE-VOLUME-DELIVERY)?

Could you modify this utility to get the data from BSE site?

Your effort is highly appreciated. I still using your earlier utility.

Regard,
MK Singh
Good to hear that you have tested in different environment and is working fine. Thanks once again.

Stockwise data is collected from yhoo site and same site do not provide the delivery data (at least to my knowledge). If you know where it is available in yhoo, please provide the link, then I can try.

I could not crack NSE site to download the data stockwise. If I am succesful then I can try for Delivery data also along with OHLC.

Downloading from BSE site: I will try

Regards
Chachi

chachi

Hi friends,

Need to know the format required for the following.

Historical Stock data from NSE site: Available at present as (Symbol Series Date Prev Close Open Price High Price Low Price Last Price Close Price Average Price Total Traded Quantity Turnover in Lacs)

Historical Stock data from Yhoo site: Available as (Date Open High Low Close Volume Adj Close)

Historical Stock data from BSE site: Available as (DATE OPEN HIGH LOW CLOSE VOLUME)

Intraday Stock data from BSE site: Available as (DATE TIME PRICE CHANGE VOLUME)

If the format required is different, please provide me the required ones to incorporate.

Regards
Chachi

Last edited:

ARMHM

Dear ARMHM,

Thanks for your comments.

Regarding historical data for stocks from NSE - I wanted to incorporate the same in the present version itself, but could not succeed. I am still trying for the same and hopeful to put up with next version (atleast from yhoo).

Regards
Chachi
Thanks Chachi for the utility. In fact I did not see the PM till today. The utility is indeed very useful and downloading is done pretty fast. Thanks again and my apologies for not replying soon.

chachi

Thanks Chachi for the utility. In fact I did not see the PM till today. The utility is indeed very useful and downloading is done pretty fast. Thanks again and my apologies for not replying soon.
Thanks for the compliments. Now I need the format of NSE stocks historical data for incorporating it in the new version. Please refer to my previous thread in this thread.

Regards
Chachi

ARMHM

Thanks for the compliments. Now I need the format of NSE stocks historical data for incorporating it in the new version. Please refer to my previous thread in this thread.

Regards
Chachi
I think the format of NSE is fine. If 'previous close' column is removed it will be better or just leaving it will not affect charting. They give this because on ex date the open price is taken as previous close. Earlier NSE did not have 'average price' column but it is better now that they have included this column as well.
Thanks

chintan786

Thanks for the utility chachi....i just downloaded intraday data from BSE... it get downloaded in few Secs.. but data downloaded in the format of ..Date,TIME,PRICE,CHANGE,VOLUME..only... is it possible of getting data in Date TICKER, O,H,L,C,V format for Intraday.

Also BSE Indicces data is not possible to download by this utility... i think tht can be done require minor changes only...if Historical ndices data is able to download in require format than it is awsome.....

Warm regards,

Chintan