DLF not allotted

Hi,
I had applied for 100 DLF shares at the cut off price - 550 but haven't been allotted any although it was undersubscribed for individuals.
Ii got a refund cheque of Rs 2500 since the final price was decided at 525. However, i haven't got any refund of my total amount of 100 shares - Rs.52500 /- in this case.
Whom should I contact for the same or is this delay expected ?

Any help / info would be appreciated.

Cheers
Vin

Re: DLF IPO not allotted

i did check the demat , doesn't show up. I checked with my Broking agent, and he informed that i was not allotted any shares.
How can i contact the registrars ? I believe Karvy happens to be one of them.

Thanks
vin

Hey I had applied for 20 shares and I am allotted as well. As per the letter I received from KARVY, I paid Rs11500. It has got debited from my a/c long back. But still the shared are not physically transferred to my Demat a/c. It seems that kotak ppl havent got confirmation from KARVY that I have paid all amt. its toooo long now, does it take such long time?

[backgrnd: I had applied with part payment option. Initially I paid Rs3500. Later I received a letter from KARVY according to its instructions I deposited the remaining amount of Rs7500 via cheque and it got debited from my a/c on 16/07/2007. ]

Hello,

I agree with alpanasatam. However, Ireceived a reply from Karvy that firm & final allottment will take place two weeks later than 19-07-2007 the last day for payment of allottment money. Even then they seem to have procedure which keeps us on nerves.

Hi,
I had applied for 100 DLF shares at the cut off price - 550 but haven't been allotted any although it was undersubscribed for individuals.
Ii got a refund cheque of Rs 2500 since the final price was decided at 525. However, i haven't got any refund of my total amount of 100 shares - Rs.52500 /- in this case.
Whom should I contact for the same or is this delay expected ?

Any help / info would be appreciated.

Cheers
Vin
use the below link and report to SEBI ASAP ...simultaneously file a case against the registrar for refund of the entire amount with opportunity cost(in your case it should be the difference between issue price and the closing price as on the listing date).............. no use talking to the registrar anymore.

http://www.sebi.gov.in/Index.jsp?contentDisp=Section&sec_id=4

Thanks for all the response / help, appreciate it.

I just received a letter from Karvy informing me about the full allotment. I also received a letter informing that the shares could not be transferred due to incorrect Client Id / DP ID.
It appears, my Broking agent (indiabulls) screwed it up as usual. :(
My online IPO was not activated then, which caused the probem.

However, as I write this msg, Karvy has already done the transfer and I can see them in my Demat A/c.

One more point for al those who still don't have any idea about their allotment - login to karisma.karvy.com and check out the status for yourself.

Cheers
Vin